Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Does anybody in the world actually like Phil Collins?

Great soundtrack for American Psycho

Bad soundtrack by a bad artist for a bad film of a bad book by a bad writer. 

It's a quality film, or by bad do you actually mean top class

Genesis?

Mixed feelings. You know what a huge fan I am of Big Big Train - well their sound clearly owes a lot to early Genesis. Except I think BBT are much better (songs about real life instead of the twaddle that Gabriel used to write). 

I have all the Gabriel-era albums, but I hardly ever play them. Post-Gabriel Genesis I will have no truck with. 

AVFCforever1991 hasn't posted in a couple of days (well, about 46 hours to be precise)... is this the longest he's gone without posting? Is he all right? Has he been put in jail for breaking into Katy Perry's house to sniff her panties?

Inquiring minds want to know.

• Like 3

I have all the Gabriel-era albums, but I hardly ever play them. Post-Gabriel Genesis I will have no truck with. 

One of my mates was big on Genesis when we were teens, and they didn't do it for me then.

Last year I thought it was about time for a proper reappraisal.

They do tick a lot of boxes, but somehow they manage to be a bit dull.

AVFCforever1991 hasn't posted in a couple of days (well, about 46 hours to be precise)... is this the longest he's gone without posting? Is he all right? Has he been put in jail for breaking into Katy Perry's house to sniff her panties?

Didn't he go to Germany?

One of my mates was big on Genesis when we were teens, and they didn't do it for me then.

Last year I thought it was about time for a proper reappraisal.

They do tick a lot of boxes, but somehow they manage to be a bit dull.

My feelings exactly. 

Didn't he go to Germany?

He posted about hanging around toilets in Germany...

Â