Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I bet it's a wrestling themed dildo.

Taxi1.jpg

You talkin' to me?

No, actually! It's for a 1970s Aston Villa Christmas card. I get on very well with the Swedish sales rep at work and much to my delight I found out she was an Aston Villa fan back when she used to have more of an interest in English football.

I get on very well with the Swedish sales rep at work and much to my delight I found out she was an Aston Villa fan back when she used to have more of an interest in English football.

Swedish, you say? Hmmmm. This one seems to have slipped by uncommented-on. We can't have that, this is VTOT.

Ajax is on the pull, using old football programs as bait. A novel approach, and we await further updates.

• Like 3

I'm a 26 year old bloke who doesn't believe in ghosts or monsters, so why do I still get scared going up the stairs in the dark thinking something's going to jump out on me?

Burglars?

I'm a 26 year old bloke who doesn't believe in ghosts or monsters, so why do I still get scared going up the stairs in the dark thinking something's going to jump out on me?

You live in a Bungalow?

Ways to skin a cat?

1) While wearing a deep-sea diving suit

2) In a free-fall parachute jump

3) With a plastic spoon

4) Using a blender

5) Naked

6) In Uzbekistan

7) Slowly

8) With maximum artistic interpretation

9) With one's teeth

10) Collectively

11) On a trampoline

12) In a vat of acid

(...continued on p. 94)

• Like 1

Ways to skin a cat?

1) While wearing a deep-sea diving suit

2) In a free-fall parachute jump

3) With a plastic spoon

4) Using a blender

5) Naked

6) In Uzbekistan

7) Slowly

8) With maximum artistic interpretation

9) With one's teeth

10) Collectively

11) On a trampoline

12) In a vat of acid

(...continued on p. 94)

I once knew an old car enthusiast that used to dig up his garden looking for cats.

He was a moggy miner 

True Tony but like that quaint old traditional saying goes, I bet there's more than one way to efficiently, effectively and completely dissolve every bit of a cat.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Why whenever anyone normal dies and its in local papers or whatever they are always 'loving, caring individuals who never had a bad word to say' or some guff. Funny how its never a proper right word removed that snuffs it.

Its never "she bullied me, was horrible to her friends, lived on KFC and cola, smoked crack and hated the polish", its always "she did loads for charity, loved kittens and helped old dears and the disabled cross the road". I call bollocks on it.

Â