Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Why do I get so randy when i'm hungover? There must be a science to it?

Sex is the best hangover remedy. I say 'remedy' rather than 'cure', because the hangover comes back afterwards.

But it is a fantastic distraction.

Except if you are in prison!

• Like 1

Sex is the best hangover remedy. I say 'remedy' rather than 'cure', because the hangover comes back afterwards.

not having done a stretch at her maj's pleasure, can you get pissed in prison?

Jon, on 23 Oct 2013 - 12:18 PM, said:

Nigel, on 23 Oct 2013 - 11:44 AM, said:

If Prisoner Cell Block H taught me anything about prison life  ..it's that you can put potato peelings in the radiators and make hooch 

I think though that the person that did it also died of poisoning .. so then again maybe not  

Edited by tonyh29

If Prisoner Cell Block H taught me anything about prison life  ..it's that you can put potato peelings in the radiators and make hooch

It also taught us that with a good shove you'd probably break out through the prison walls.
  • Like 1

2 or 3 years back the prison down on the south coast, name escapes me, was burnt down by the 'residents' because days before their New Years party the staff did a booze confiscation sweep

if lanes 3 and 4 of the M25 are full and chugging along at 58mph, it's ok to do 76mph down lane 2, yeah?

Hell yeah but don't forget to swerve across 2 lanes back into Lane 4 as soon as you can otherwise we will know you are from out of town

Ps ... If you're ever near junction 11 don't forget to pop in and say Hi

careful now, I'm passing there on the way home tomorrow

and probably at about 4 or 5 so probably passing very slowly, you could come to the embankment and wave

I'll come and give you a salute

One fingers or two :)

careful now, I'm passing there on the way home tomorrow

and probably at about 4 or 5 so probably passing very slowly, you could come to the embankment and wave

I'll come and give you a salute

One fingers or two :)

...even a full fist?

I wonder how many songs there are for which I think I know the lyrics and happily sing along (although mostly in my head) but I'm actually nowhere near singing the right words.

I accidentally knocked the subtitles on the other day while watching The Stone Roses documentary and was amazed at how badly I'd interpreted Ian Brown's delivery.

I wonder how many songs there are for which I think I know the lyrics and happily sing along (although mostly in my head) but I'm actually nowhere near singing the right words.

I accidentally knocked the subtitles on the other day while watching The Stone Roses documentary and was amazed at how badly I'd interpreted Ian Brown's delivery.

Fair enough, you probably need a chimpanzee interpreter to understand him properly.

Probably hundreds. I almost always prefer my made up lyrics to the real ones.

I sang a local song at Karaoke the other month .. entirely in Bhutan'ese  ... despite making up every word it seemed to go down well with the residents of Paro as they then insisted I join them for a rendition of Imagine in English a bit later  ( which i didn't need the screen for I hasten to add :)

Fair enough, you probably need a chimpanzee interpreter to understand him properly.

Or a good taste in music.

Â