Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Well, I probably won't really do it. But if I did, I would lean towards N, to allow more realistic landscape proportions and track length.

Jesus Christ - You've thought about this. Got some stuff already? Or starting from scratch?

Well, I probably won't really do it. But if I did, I would lean towards N, to allow more realistic landscape proportions and track length.

Jesus Christ - You've thought about this. Got some stuff already? Or starting from scratch?

Got absolutely nothing. But I've always fancied the idea.

Fishing is OK if you intend to eat the fish at the end of it. Set out with a wee BBQ kit and cook them fish up real good. Drizzle a bit of lemon on top. Serve with beer.

If you're just going to reel a fish in, pose for a photograph, and let it loose again, you're just pissing about.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 1

I found a copy of Trout and Salmon magazine on a train. There were some really nice locations in it although it's an expensive pastime. Channel 5's Matthew Wright is a keen fly-fisher, you'll be interested to hear.

Got absolutely nothing. But I've always fancied the idea.

Occupied France with appropriate military hardware? Green and pleasant land stuff?

Green and pleasant, deffo.

Green and pleasant, deffo.

Oh.

Have you considered rocketry? Or hovercraft racing?

:)

He's a runner but I can't see him beating a hovercraft - they go pretty quickly

• Like 1

my best ever insurance claim involved a hovercraft

return crossing the hovercraft hit the landing ramp all wrong and had a fender bender

our cases were clearly closest to the front and got mashed

the guy at the port on the moans desk was 'quite' sympathetic up to the point my new missus pointed out it was our honeymoon and we didn't have the money to have all our stuff trashed

he spread claims forms across the desk, signed and dated the bottom of the forms, signed he'd witnessed all the damage and logged it and did all the admin stuff, handed them to my missus with the main list of contents still blank and told her to fill them out at her leisure once we got home as he was sure if we filled them out there and then we might forget something important

• Like 1

Wow it even fixed her shirt and made her nose smaller :) How much does Photoshop weigh? Still a disturbing photo though. Funnily enough, alcohol achieves the same thing.

Â