Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Just how toxic is on topic tonight because to be honest I just don't have a scooby. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sidcow said:

Just how toxic is on topic tonight because to be honest I just don't have a scooby. 

Just a guess
PVM9cY.gif

The "Grab Bag" packets of crisps are getting smaller. I'm wondering if they're now about the same size as a normal pack was in the 70's/80's.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

The "Grab Bag" packets of crisps are getting smaller. I'm wondering if they're now about the same size as a normal pack was in the 70's/80's.

Used to laugh at Americans taking down a family bag of crisps, nowadays it’s no problem. Though the American bag is probably at least 250g, or a half ounce, rather than our measly 100-125g (a quarter ounce).

9 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Used to laugh at Americans taking down a family bag of crisps, nowadays it’s no problem. Though the American bag is probably at least 250g, or a half ounce, rather than our measly 100-125g (a quarter ounce).

There's 28.35 grams per ounce, so I suspect you meant [approximately] a half pound and [approximately] a quarter pound.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, sidcow said:

They're my standard go-to size now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brommy said:

There's 28.35 grams per ounce, so I suspect you meant [approximately] a half pound and [approximately] a quarter pound.

I did, but I’ve drank a pint of wine.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

I did, but I’ve drank a pint of wine.

Fruit based drink for the laydeeee?😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Yea famously grape fruit juice or wine, and soup, only enjoyed by ladies.

‘Twas a Time Gentleman Please reference, one of my fave comedies.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

‘Twas a Time Gentleman Please reference, one of my fave comedies.

Enjoyed that one. Though after this & Partridge it was always weird to see Rebecca Front as the gaffer on Lewis 🤣

27 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Enjoyed that one. Though after this & Partridge it was always weird to see Rebecca Front as the gaffer on Lewis 🤣

Hellooooooo Guvnor😂

Daughter is doing her Karate lessons so I’m sitting out front enjoying the sun reading the interweb .

car next to me is sitting there with his engine running , it’s a diesel so not the quietest but a woman had just walked over from about 6 houses down asking him if he needs to keep his engine running as she can smell the fumes , after a few minutes of getting nowhere with the driver she changed tack to she could hear it and it was disturbing her 

amusing as the two of them bickering is , it’s quite annoying so I’m wondering whose side I should take when I tell them both to shut the **** up

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Daughter is doing her Karate lessons so I’m sitting out front enjoying the sun reading the interweb .

car next to me is sitting there with his engine running , it’s a diesel so not the quietest but a woman had just walked over from about 6 houses down asking him if he needs to keep his engine running as she can smell the fumes , after a few minutes of getting nowhere with the driver she changed tack to she could hear it and it was disturbing her 

amusing as the two of them bickering is , it’s quite annoying so I’m wondering whose side I should take when I tell them both to shut the **** up

Bill Clinton, the third way. Take neither side and tell the pair of bellends they're as bad as each other

7 hours ago, colhint said:

Should we have a match thread on Spurs v City tomorrow.

I think the Leeds v Derby play off second leg thread was one of the most enjoyable threads we’ve had on here.

7 hours ago, colhint said:

Should we have a match thread on Spurs v City tomorrow.

If you want to feel soiled. 

Â