Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

2 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

If you successfully transplanted Messi's brain into my skull, how good a footballer would he be with my body?

Bearing in mind my body is terrible at football currently.

about Jlloyd Samuel standard I reckon

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

Rosanna or Patricia Arquette .......both in their respective prime ......choose one 

Whichever one was in True Romance. 

I wonder why so many Americans (not all, I know) don't 'get' irony? 

I was looking at the IMDB user comments for the UK TV crime series Happy Valley. It was apparently well received by many US viewers, but there were several posters who were baffled by the title. Why was it called Happy Valley? Surely, it was an UNhappy valley? And so on. 

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I wonder why so many Americans (not all, I know) don't 'get' irony? 

I was looking at the IMDB user comments for the UK TV crime series Happy Valley. It was apparently well received by many US viewers, but there were several posters who were baffled by the title. Why was it called Happy Valley? Surely, it was an UNhappy valley? And so on. 

It's like 10,000 spoons, when all you need is a knife.

• Like 2

On 09/06/2016 at 15:38, Shropshire Lad said:

If I had to be, which disastrous situation would I feel happier/more confident being involved in - "The Towering Inferno" or "The Poseidon Adventure".

Inferno for me. Id feel as though there would be chance of being rescued this way.

i often have strange feelings for example, when im driving down a road and see a car heading my way i wonder what it would feel like if the car hit me head on, then i shudder. i dont know whether its a condition or im just a freak

48 minutes ago, Uncle Albert said:

i often have strange feelings for example, when im driving down a road and see a car heading my way i wonder what it would feel like if the car hit me head on, then i shudder. i dont know whether its a condition or im just a freak

I know someone who you may want to car share with....

• Like 1

I wonder what I'd do if i was given say, 6 months to live, with a terminal illness. 

Part of me thinks I'd go on a mad vigilante crusade like Denzil in the Equaliser

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 13:01, Xela said:

I wonder what I'd do if i was given say, 6 months to live, with a terminal illness. 

Part of me thinks I'd go on a mad vigilante crusade like Denzil in the Equaliser

yeah it's kinda why I'd rather not know when my time is up and that I just go out in a flaming plane crash

If I knew I had 6 months the temptation to spend it raping and pillaging would just be too great , I'd like to be remembered as I am , not as the bloke who broke into Jennifer Lawrence's house with duct tape

• Like 1

Â