Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

20 hours ago, Xela said:

Another year older today. Just 3 more until I hit 40. 

I do wonder what I will be doing at 40. Will I be single? Still doing the same job? Still living in Sutton? I hope not but more than likely I will be as I was asking the same questions last year and the year before. 

I wonder if I will ever be brave enough to make a huge change in my life. 

giphy.gif

(Belated) Happy Birthday bud...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Wheres Rugeleyvilla? Has he gone the way of 8pints?

I think there's actually a thread for "Where's xxxx?" Ruge has taken a sabbatical to try and sort his life out. He posted about it a few weeks ago. 

• Like 1

When your eyes are closed at night but you're still awake, why do they still get the same urge to blink?  Totally redundant.

EDIT : And now I've looked it up.  Interesting :) 

Am I supposed to be cheering for England in the Euro championships or do I just cheer for every nation seeing as we seem obliged by the media to be cheering for Wales , NI and the Irish ? 

Should I order my Germany shirt now so that it arrives in time for me to wear it around the streets during the victory party in Trafalgar Square ?

18 hours ago, BOF said:

When your eyes are closed at night but you're still awake, why do they still get the same urge to blink?  Totally redundant.

EDIT : And now I've looked it up.  Interesting :) 

Do they? I've never noticed :blink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

Am I supposed to be cheering for England in the Euro championships or do I just cheer for every nation seeing as we seem obliged by the media to be cheering for Wales , NI and the Irish ? 

Should I order my Germany shirt now so that it arrives in time for me to wear it around the streets during the victory party in Trafalgar Square ?

I'm not 'cheering' for anybody, but I'm pleased about all the British Isles teams progressing, possibly because I have Irish and Welsh friends. And I would probably favour a Western Europe side over one from further afield, yes. Not a big deal, though. It's not like club football, where I actually do have a real alliegiance. 

Edited by mjmooney

It is shocking to think that the media is so biased these days, that when they suddenly start being even-handed it leaves us totally confused.

CljD7P_UYAAgcRW.jpg

what would God do?

Many bad dreams, but sleep is an escape from the real horrors of this world. I don't actually sleep with one eye shut, but when I'm falling asleep I keep one eye open and at the moment I fall asleep both eyes close.

• Like 2

Â