Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

When I register on a website or buy something from a online store I ALWAYS make a point of opting out of whatever shite they want to send me.

So why do I end up with a mailbox full of newsletters and junkmail from those sites, even though i know I've opted out?

Does anyone else want to go on a murderous rampage every time they see a reference to the B52s because it immediately reminds them of the song 'Love Shack'?

• Like 1

Does anyone else want to go on a murderous rampage every time they see a reference to the B52s because it immediately reminds them of the song 'Love Shack'?

No..maybe you should see someone about that?

No no, I'm fine, I'm fine. Honestly, I'm fine. Fine I am. It's grand.

• 2 weeks later...

None of the nominees particularly appeal to me this time around. Taylor Swift should walk away with best international female artist, because of 1989. Don't know about the rest. Going to see who wins what and check out some of the songs.

Edited by useless

What if one of these was called "The Love Shack"?

b52_2.jpg

In Cricket, if two batsmen try for a second run, and one doesn't make it  and he is  run  out. Fine, but the first run still stands. 

So if a batsmen smacks it high in the air to long off and they set off and try to run two but the ball is caught before they complete the second run, does the first run count?

Â