Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I think it's to do with gravity and the angle of your bladder when you're sitting back on a sofa or lying down. Something scientific like that, anyway. I tend to find I need a piss the most when I am in the least convenient places possible, but that can have nothing to do with gravity so I don't know really.

• Like 1

Why do so many people always walk in the toilet at work whilst I'm dropping the kids off at the pool.

There's only about 20 other guys that work here but in the space of 10 minutes the door is going constantly.

Do they just spend all day going to and from the toilet, or are our toilet habits synchronised or something?

Why do so many people always walk in the toilet at work whilst I'm dropping the kids off at the pool.

There's only about 20 other guys that work here but in the space of 10 minutes the door is going constantly.

Do they just spend all day going to and from the toilet, or are our toilet habits synchronised or something?

The wink and the smile you give your colleagues on the way to the toilet is possibly sending out the wrong message.

• Like 1

How come I can go a whole day at work and maybe have 2 pisses, yet when I sit down, and want to chillax (cotch) out at home, I gotta piss like all the time?

Incontinence.

I am getting quite old.

Being 43, I live by the motto, never turn down the opportunity for a piss.

• Like 1

How come I can go a whole day at work and maybe have 2 pisses, yet when I sit down, and want to chillax (cotch) out at home, I gotta piss like all the time?

Incontinence.

I am getting quite old.

Being 43, I live by the motto, never turn down the opportunity for a piss.

Although you have 9 years on me, it's a motto I intend to follow from this day. I look forward to more life lessons in the future, oh wise one.

If i really planned it, could I get away with murder.

I posed this question before on here (and got labelled a serial killer)

I think if the killing was totally random, then you probably could. No motive, how would they ever connect you?

The first stage of planning would probably involve not announcing it on a public forum.

Ah but... if I were serious about planning it I wouldn't do that would I.... double bluff defence :)

There's no way I would get away with murder.

I watch a lot of Columbo, those murderers are usually pretty smart and cover their tracks well until Columbo finds some minor detail they missed.

I'd probably put the knife in my kitchen bin or forget to move the body before my parents got home.

ah, the old double bluff

and that's the fatal flaw with the kinky sex serial killer, a little piece of them always wants to be caught

Stevo is the serial killer, I'd just pick one or two targets.

You know when you go walking and the location is quite remote?

Just push someone you come across off a cliff.

You could just walk away and people would just think they fell, no questions asked, you just murdered someone.

What you going to say if an officer comes up to you and questions you about it?  "I didn't see anyone, I'm just walking the dog" etc etc.

You know when you go walking and the location is quite remote?

Just push someone you come across off a cliff.

You could just walk away and people would just think they fell, no questions asked, you just murdered someone.

What you going to say if an officer comes up to you and questions you about it?  "I didn't see anyone, I'm just walking the dog" etc etc.

Yeah, but then you go, 'I dint see no woman, copper'.

And then the copper goes, 'I dint say anythink about no woman'

And then you go, 'Ahh sheeeet'.

And the copper goes, 'Cuff him boys'.

• Like 2

Â