dudevillaisnice

He won't even be back for next season start. Just our freakin luck. I'm getting sick and tired of these freak injuries.

Everton don't help me though. Why the hell can't you play football after doing it the week before? The mind boggles...

Yobo and Distin - 2 defenders who suffer lapses in concentration when you just think they getting into it...but Rodwell's pass was poor.

Think I'm gonna crack open the wine, drown me sorrows. Wouldn't of thunk we had won would ya?

Oh and I don;t have a house :P

If he werent such a dirty get, he wouldn't have got injured

If he werent such a dirty get, he wouldn't have got injured

Because he jumped out the original dirty cowardly challenge that could of ended his career, and extracted a bit of revenge like anyone but saintly footballers would have done? If the RS hadn't of jumped in in the first place none of this would of happened. They went out from the start to kick us up in the air, and if you don't agree you gotta go back and watch the game. Mascherano tried to splinter Fellaini's ankle (and should of been off) even before Pienaar should have gone for the tackle on him. Our lads got no protection (was a foul by Carragher after 10seconds, inept referee gave nothing). No surprise that our lads wanted to get their own back, what else they meant to do if they don't get any protection from the ref?

So then, how long is the Greek out for? For a being a dirty get? Oh yeah, thats right, he's back tonight...

Oh, and for the record, I'm not saying Fellaini shouldn't of been sent off for it, before I get crucified.

That maybe true AG but its certainly a case of what goes around comes around for the human bogbrush, he is one of THE dirtiest players in the league, most supporters of most other PL teams will have little sympathy because we've all seem the dirty little sod in action the past two seasons. If he'd calmed down after the first few months over here he would probably have been forgiven now as "getting used to the league" or something, but he hasn't changed one iota, he's just a dirty player. Sure he has talent too but that doesn't excuse the cowardly shit he serves up match after match. I have no sympathy with him at all

That maybe true AG but its certainly a case of what goes around comes around for the human bogbrush, he is one of THE dirtiest players in the league, most supporters of most other PL teams will have little sympathy because we've all seem the dirty little sod in action the past two seasons. If he'd calmed down after the first few months over here he would probably have been forgiven now as "getting used to the league" or something, but he hasn't changed one iota, he's just a dirty player. Sure he has talent too but that doesn't excuse the cowardly shit he serves up match after match. I have no sympathy with him at all

Mate, I've seen every single game he has played. Everyone picks up on the odd occasions that he does it, and thinks he does it every game. I'm tellin you, as someone who has seen him far more than anyone on here, he is not as dirty as everyone makes out. Seriously.

People just see the MOTD montages and the the fact the commentators seem to think just cos he got loads of yellow cards that its cos he is dirty. Most of them were for continual fouling or dissent. It's useless though, because obviously people who only see him every now and again know better.

I admit, when he first came over, he was makin some stupid clumsy challenges but he has cleaned up SO much since then. Reputations, deserved or not, stick though.

People just see the MOTD montages and the the fact the commentators seem to think just cos he got loads of yellow cards that its cos he is dirty. Most of them were for continual fouling or dissent. It's useless though, because obviously people who only see him every now and again know better.

He's played three games against Villa now and he was absolutely filthy in every one of them.

I bet Davies still has the elbow marks now.

He might well get a bad rep based on highlights, but in the three games that most Villa fans will have seen he was dreadful.

Still a very good player mind. Just a dirty one.

He's played three games against Villa now and he was absolutely filthy in every one of them.

I bet Davies still has the elbow marks now.

He might well get a bad rep based on highlights, but in the three games that most Villa fans will have seen he was dreadful.

Still a very good player mind. Just a dirty one.

This.

People just see the MOTD montages and the the fact the commentators seem to think just cos he got loads of yellow cards that its cos he is dirty. Most of them were for continual fouling or dissent. It's useless though, because obviously people who only see him every now and again know better

MoTD can put a montage together, because he's been involved in so many incidents. If he wasn't that bad, there wouldn't be endless footage of him elbowing people in the head and leaving his foot in tackles.

Im pretty sure he landed an elbow on one of our defenders. He's clumsy and dirty, the amount of bookings he gets backs this up so you can't defend him.

Go list what his bookings have been for then? Go on. You'll honestly find most of them were for dissent or continual fouling.

Gotta laugh at you judging him on 3 games v Villa, probably one of the most physical games we come up with all season.

On the MOTD things, was quite hilarious about the fact they don't show the treatment that Fellaini was getting prior to all of these incidents. He did it as a RESPONSE to the treatment he was receiving, and not getting any protection from referees but you guys obviously know better considering you've blatantly seen him more than me...

People just see the MOTD montages and the the fact the commentators seem to think just cos he got loads of yellow cards that its cos he is dirty. Most of them were for continual fouling or dissent. It's useless though, because obviously people who only see him every now and again know better

MoTD can put a montage together, because he's been involved in so many incidents. If he wasn't that bad, there wouldn't be endless footage of him elbowing people in the head and leaving his foot in tackles.

Lad, there was 3 things shown on that MOTD shite, 2 in one game when Turner had practically assaulted him on numerous occasions. I am actually thankful that Felli gave him some back because it made Turner think again before he did it again and ironically enough MF scored against them, so he sure had the last laugh.

Lol at endless as well... :lol:

Lad, there was 3 things shown on that MOTD shite, 2 in one game when Turner had practically assaulted him on numerous occasions. I am actually thankful that Felli gave him some back because it made Turner think again before he did it again and ironically enough MF scored against them, so he sure had the last laugh.

Lol at endless as well... :lol:

Woman, what he did to Turner was one of the most cowardly things ever seen on a football pitch. You could smash a guy's face in swinging your elbow like that and then he did it again after Turner didn't go down.

Every live game Everton are involved in has an incident where Fellaini has done somebody. He's elbowed a few Villa players in our games.

And cut the hard done by shit, that he's been provoked and he's just retaliating, it's football, there's always battles, that doesn't mean you can wait until the next 50/50 in the air and elbow the opponent.

I'm glad he's injured, he could have hurdled that tackle, but he chose to try and do the greek - karma.

Meh, write Everton off if you like, it's certainly not a smart thing to do. They had a shocking start last season and seemed to do quite well. I also wouldn't say we're immune to collapsing again. Don't get carried away in thinking we're much better than other teams. We're not Spurs fans.

And I'll say it again.. why do people write Everton off? They were 15 points or so behind us and now it's down to just 4. I'm not saying they'll finish above us, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were on level points, or more, at some point in the season.

Everton have 38 points.

I can see us finishing on 67 or 68 points so for Everton to finish above us, they'll have to win 10 of their last 12 games. Tall order even in the form they're in.

Interestingly they still have to play us, Man. City and Spurs in the run in so they'll certainly have a say in who makes 4th.

Everton have 38 points.

I can see us finishing on 67 or 68 points so for Everton to finish above us, they'll have to win 10 of their last 12 games. Tall order even in the form they're in.

Interestingly they still have to play us, Man. City and Spurs in the run in so they'll certainly have a say in who makes 4th.

Your being extremely optimistic. 23 points from 12 games is unlikely. I think Villa will end up with 62 ish - just like last season.

Im pretty sure he landed an elbow on one of our defenders. He's clumsy and dirty, the amount of bookings he gets backs this up so you can't defend him.

Go list what his bookings have been for then? Go on. You'll honestly find most of them were for dissent or continual fouling.

Gotta laugh at you judging him on 3 games v Villa, probably one of the most physical games we come up with all season.

On the MOTD things, was quite hilarious about the fact they don't show the treatment that Fellaini was getting prior to all of these incidents. He did it as a RESPONSE to the treatment he was receiving, and not getting any protection from referees but you guys obviously know better considering you've blatantly seen him more than me...

Continual fouling? Retaliation? Sounds like a nice bloke! You defend him by saying he's defending himself, he's not the only player that gets kicked. How much did you pay for him? £15 million? Money well spent that. He didnt have to go in to injure the Greek but he did and now look at him. Hope he enjoys his spell on the sidelines, he won't be missed!

Everton have 38 points.

Your being extremely optimistic. 23 points from 12 games is unlikely. I think Villa will end up with 62 ish - just like last season.

I'd call it optimistic but it isn't that unthinkable. We were on around that after the first 12 games of the season I think.

Â