dudevillaisnice

Continual fouling? Retaliation? Sounds like a nice bloke! You defend him by saying he's defending himself, he's not the only player that gets kicked. How much did you pay for him? £15 million? Money well spent that. He didnt have to go in to injure the Greek but he did and now look at him. Hope he enjoys his spell on the sidelines, he won't be missed!

I actually said he retaliates because he doesnt get protection from referees ACTUALLY! You want him to just stand and take it with the possibility of getting injured? AND we have only paid £6million for him currently, but yes, he has been worth every penny of the £15million we will pay because like him or not, he is a quality player. He will be missed....maybe not by judgemental people like you but he will be by us.

How many players has he actually injured with his horrible dirty play? Anyone been out for a sustained period? even a few weeks? I'll save you looking, the answer is no. And don't be using the Greek, he got himself into trouble with his stupid tackle and ended up on the recieving end of a bad challenge himself cos of it.

We can win home games against Wolves, Sunderland, Blackburn and one of SHA/Everton imo.

We can win away to Hull, Pompey and two out of Wigan, Bolton and Stoke imo.

That would give us 24 points btw.

I was thinking, if we could get 24 points from our 12 games, but they would have to include beating You, City and Spurs, we could maybe sneak it but it's asking ya's all to loose a few. We'll see. I love having no expectations though :)

Continual fouling? Retaliation? Sounds like a nice bloke! You defend him by saying he's defending himself, he's not the only player that gets kicked. How much did you pay for him? £15 million? Money well spent that. He didnt have to go in to injure the Greek but he did and now look at him. Hope he enjoys his spell on the sidelines, he won't be missed!

I actually said he retaliates because he doesnt get protection from referees ACTUALLY! You want him to just stand and take it with the possibility of getting injured? AND we have only paid £6million for him currently, but yes, he has been worth every penny of the £15million we will pay because like him or not, he is a quality player. He will be missed....maybe not by judgemental people like you but he will be by us.

How many players has he actually injured with his horrible dirty play? Anyone been out for a sustained period? even a few weeks? I'll save you looking, the answer is no. And don't be using the Greek, he got himself into trouble with his stupid tackle and ended up on the recieving end of a bad challenge himself cos of it.

He's had a good six weeks but overall you've still beaten Manure and Chelsea in his absence.

And I'd say that assualt on a Hull player last season was pretty bad.

Its not like i'm the only one saying he's a dirty bastard, time to get down off your high horse! Ashley Young gets kicked every week with the possibility of getting injured, the last thing i would do is aplaud him if went and injured another player.

I actually said he retaliates because he doesnt get protection from referees ACTUALLY! You want him to just stand and take it with the possibility of getting injured?

So you can't actually see the difference between defending yourself and retaliating after the event to hurt someone? The guy is a cock

someone will finish him for it - simple as that.

theres always a bigger, nastier **** out there and someone will have his name over the next few years if he keeps carrying on throwing his elbows and trying to hurt players for fouling him.

its not the sunday league ffs.

someone will finish him for it - simple as that.

theres always a bigger, nastier **** out there and someone will have his name over the next few years if he keeps carrying on throwing his elbows and trying to hurt players for fouling him.

its not the sunday league ffs.

I didn't see the incident people are talking about

I think the main problem is that it isn't one incident. He's continually jumping up and elbowing people in the face and getting away with it. It's only a matter of time before he does some serious damage.

I do think he's a good player though. Just a dirty bastard.

Its not like i'm the only one saying he's a dirty bastard, time to get down off your high horse! Ashley Young gets kicked every week with the possibility of getting injured, the last thing i would do is aplaud him if went and injured another player.

Where have I applauded him injurying another player? If you mean the Turner thing the lad never even did anything, some injury that!?

I'm not even discussing it anymore, I've made my points very clear. For people who watch him every week, they know the truth.

Â