dudevillaisnice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko6jTHmQvS8

Didnt take long to find him kicking someone, let me guess, he was defending himself?

Do you even know what's gone on before then? Nope, didn't think so.

theres always a bigger, nastier **** out there and someone will have his name over the next few years if he keeps carrying on throwing his elbows and trying to hurt players for fouling him.

That's the thing though mate, that Redshite game was the first time in ages he's been involved in anything.

Just makes me laugh how people judge on the limited "highlights" and think he's like that.

I admit when people are dirty, like I've admitted Cahill is our dirtiest player. Seems that people who see limited footage are obviously more aware than people who have seen them in person over 50 times.

For people who watch him every week, they know the truth

Yawn.

Not sure how watching him elbow people every week makes you better qualified to judge than people who watch him elbow people everytime Everton are on TV.

Because I see the incidents he deals with EVERY GAME and I watch all the highlights and see the replays when I get home. I've admitted the times when he's been wrong, but he does get an unfair ride.

If you mean the Turner thing the lad never even did anything, some injury that!?

That wasn't through Fellaini holding back though, was it....

He did his best to injure him.

Did he injure him nah? But they never showed Turner thumping him in the back of the head before then did they? Nah.

Look I'm fed up of this. The lads out until minimum next season, just give it a rest, Ya's are all **** made up so just leave ya smugness to yourselves.

For people who watch him every week, they know the truth

Yawn.

Not sure how watching him elbow people every week makes you better qualified to judge than people who watch him elbow people everytime Everton are on TV.

Because I see the incidents he deals with EVERY GAME and I watch all the highlights and see the replays when I get home. I've admitted the times when he's been wrong, but he does get an unfair ride.

Yeah I forget two wrongs make a right. Deal with it. Ashley Young in various games has been kicked up in the air so many times and yet he doesn't feel the need to go and start kicking people because he's been unfairly challenged.

Of course he's dirty, the amount of elbow's I've seen him throw since he's joined Everton is a joke and he never gets punished and that's just when i've seen highlights or on TV. Nevermind a full season.

I think 6 months minimum out is a pretty big punishment lad.

Yeah I forget two wrongs make a right.

Where have I said it's RIGHT? I never said it was right that he done any of it. I said one time I was kinda glad that he responded because it meant Turner wanted nothing to do with him after that and he ended up scoring, I never said it was right.

Of course he's dirty, the amount of elbow's I've seen him throw since he's joined Everton is a joke and he never gets punished and that's just when i've seen highlights or on TV. Nevermind a full season.

I think 6 months minimum out is a pretty big punishment lad.

Don't say lad!

And to be fair, his challenge was alot worse. Happy he's out for 6 months, deserved for the amount of leg-breaking challenges and elbows he's put in over the past year. His challenge on krygarioaks (sp) was much worse than what Fellaini recieved.

If you mean the Turner thing the lad never even did anything, some injury that!?

That wasn't through Fellaini holding back though, was it....

He did his best to injure him.

Did he injure him nah? But they never showed Turner thumping him in the back of the head before then did they? Nah.

Look I'm fed up of this. The lads out until minimum next season, just give it a rest, Ya's are all **** made up so just leave ya smugness to yourselves.

I don't care if he injured him or not. He did his very best to injure him, the fact he didn't makes it no better.

He's out, because instead of hurdling a bad challenge, he chose to try and equal the tackle with a stamp - it's deserved.

Don't say lad!

And to be fair, his challenge was alot worse. Happy he's out for 6 months, deserved for the amount of leg-breaking challenges and elbows he's put in over the past year. His challenge on krygarioaks (sp) was much worse than what Fellaini recieved.

Incase you didn't know, lad is used as a term up here to describe your mates or companions. Not derogatory.

Would his challenge have been worse than if he had not jumped and the greek lad cleaned through and snapped his leg in half and put him out for a significantly longer time?

Oh and he's not injured anyone with those leg-breaking tackles so he's obviously a bit of a pathetic dirty player as well - except himself.

Don't say lad!

Incase you didn't know, lad is used as a term up here to describe your mates or companions. Not derogatory.

Would his challenge have been worse than if he had not jumped and the greek lad cleaned through and snapped his leg in half and put him out for a significantly longer time?

Fellaini saw the challenge coming. He could have completely avoided it. But he chose the cowardly route and tried to do the greek, but it backfired.

Fellaini saw the challenge coming. He could have completely avoided it. But he chose the cowardly route and tried to do the greek, but it backfired.

I'm not even bothering anymore, I've made my points. Just know that ya's can all be happy and smug now cos he won't be there to break all your players knee caps with his "shocking leg breaking" tackles come April.

Everton have 38 points.

I can see us finishing on 67 or 68 points so for Everton to finish above us, they'll have to win 10 of their last 12 games. Tall order even in the form they're in.

Interestingly they still have to play us, Man. City and Spurs in the run in so they'll certainly have a say in who makes 4th.

I'm hoping we don't have a end of season collapse, looking at our run-in we shouldn't therefore I can see us finishing above Everton, who I think can challenge for the top six now.

But as you say it depends on their results against us Spurs and Shitty.

Â