dudevillaisnice

• 4 weeks later...
Not a particularly good night for Everton..

Conceeded a late away goal penalty and Fellaini is out for the rest of the season.

They won 2-1, but I don't think AG will be very happy when she gets home.

Someone rob her house?

Not a particularly good night for Everton..

Conceeded a late away goal penalty and Fellaini is out for the rest of the season.

They won 2-1, but I don't think AG will be very happy when she gets home.

Someone rob her house?

Well, she is from Liverpool..

I knew he was taken off injured before, but I didnt know it was anything that serious. At first I thought he was injured tonight, turns out that injury from Kyriakos, was just far worse than anyone first thought.

He won't even be back for next season start. Just our freakin luck. I'm getting sick and tired of these freak injuries.

Everton don't help me though. Why the hell can't you play football after doing it the week before? The mind boggles...

Yobo and Distin - 2 defenders who suffer lapses in concentration when you just think they getting into it...but Rodwell's pass was poor.

Think I'm gonna crack open the wine, drown me sorrows. Wouldn't of thunk we had won would ya?

Oh and I don;t have a house :P

That mistake could cost Everton the tie, a bit of European inexperience perhaps?

They should have wrapped the game up at 2-0, but a silly mistake and it has changed the tie.

Ref made a mistake that could cost us the tie also. Saha clean through at nil nil, brought down clear as day free kick and red card...ref says no.

Inexperience? We've played in Europe 4 out of the last 5 years!

Hey AG, how did Lando play on the European stage? How do you think he has been playing since arriving?I only seen the game against City and thought he was outstanding...

He did ok, not his best game but the whole team played poorly on the whole. He's impressed a lot. Some games (mainly the ones who sit back and defend - Birmingham/Wigan) he has been less impressive, funnily enough, his most impressive games have been versus Arsenal, City and especially Chelsea (where he gave Cole as harder game as I've seen anyone give him for a while - probably MOTM level with Saha for that game).

General consensus on EFC Forums...sign him up ASAP.

He won't even be back for next season start. Just our freakin luck. I'm getting sick and tired of these freak injuries.

Freak injuries? Didnt it happen when he went in studs up for a challenge on that greek defender?

You mean the Greek defender who went studs up on him too? Yeah, him.

How is it not a freak injury? How often does it happen?

Freak injuries? Didnt it happen when he went in studs up for a challenge on that greek defender?

You mean the Greek defender who went studs up on him too? Yeah, him.

How is it not a freak injury? How often does it happen?

Wasnt a freak injury just a clumsy defender. Dont think he meant it just Kyrgiakos is an idiot.

Â