dudevillaisnice

Wonder how much Leeds are demanding for Beckford..

If Everton get him for less than we got Delph then I really will question our negotiating skills.

He's a 26 year old stroppy word removed as opposed to a 19 year old England U21 international.

Wonder how much Leeds are demanding for Beckford..

If Everton get him for less than we got Delph then I really will question our negotiating skills.

Not really. Beckford is out of contract in July.

I don't think Beckford will turn out to be as good as Delph, just can't see him cutting it in the prem, well being ok, but more at a sort of Zamora level. I used to live with a Leeds fan too who shared that opinion (and still does).

I don't think Beckford will turn out to be as good as Delph, just can't see him cutting it in the prem, well being ok, but more at a sort of Zamora level. I used to live with a Leeds fan too who shared that opinion (and still does).

As I said, on a free, it's not a massive gamble. Plus Moyes record with lower league players is tops.

As I said, on a free, it's not a massive gamble. Plus Moyes record with lower league players is tops.

Yeah I'm not saying it's a poor signing at all. Like you say it's not much of a gamble. Just in my opinion he won't have a big impact in the prem. Doesn't mean he's not worth taking a risk on.

They've played Blues at home twice during this unbeaten run and failed to win both times. Jokers :bang:

Bad day at the office today.

On the plus side, Arteta got about 20 minutes run out and almost looked like he had never been away...

I heard they took 1800. That's pretty good for sha.

About that. They took the lowest possible allocation like. And seriously, they have the worst goal celebrations I have ever seen...at least show some passion like - jeez.

Â