dudevillaisnice

i really respect everton. haha, i remember 2007/2008 season was it when we won 2-0, Gabby, Carew.

I WAS IN THE EVERTON STAND AT VILLAPARK AND WAS CHANTING SHIT ON EVERTON, SHIT ON EVERTON, i was only 15 but the looks i got........hahaha priceless.

:bonk:

baffling why people make up stuff like this really isn't it. :?

Did we even beat Everton 2-0 at home in the 07/08 season? I'm racking my brains out, and I cannot remember that game :?

Yeah. Carson assisted Gabbys goal. Long boot upfield, Gabby beat the offisde trap and controlled the ball superbly with his first touch, slotted it past Howard. I think it was the game that Gabby and Harewood had an arguement on the pitch at the final whistle because Gabby didn't set him up for a fairly easy tap in late on.

It was Wessels in goal actually ;)

i really respect everton. haha, i remember 2007/2008 season was it when we won 2-0, Gabby, Carew.

I WAS IN THE EVERTON STAND AT VILLAPARK AND WAS CHANTING SHIT ON EVERTON, SHIT ON EVERTON, i was only 15 but the looks i got........hahaha priceless.

:bonk:

baffling why people make up stuff like this really isn't it. :?

Did we even beat Everton 2-0 at home in the 07/08 season? I'm racking my brains out, and I cannot remember that game :?

Yeah. Carson assisted Gabbys goal. Long boot upfield, Gabby beat the offisde trap and controlled the ball superbly with his first touch, slotted it past Howard. I think it was the game that Gabby and Harewood had an arguement on the pitch at the final whistle because Gabby didn't set him up for a fairly easy tap in late on.

It was Wessels in goal actually ;)

I didn't know that..

..who the **** is Wessels?

everton had a perfectly good goal disallowed as well, altho a lot would argue so did stoke yesterday to be fair

At the time I thought it should have stood. Upon watching the replays it could have gone either way really. He did push Warnock, but Warnock made the most of it.

failing to beat the scum today only makes me hate them more. how come so many people on here seem to have such a good opinion of them and their fans? for me they're on par with spurs.

Because, in general, their fans are a good bunch of people. Obviously they have some tossers, as does every club, but I found them to be a very nice bunch. They're also a proper, traditional club like ourselves. I have alot of time for Everton, same can't be said of their neighbours.

everton had a perfectly good goal disallowed as well, altho a lot would argue so did stoke yesterday to be fair

At the time I thought it should have stood. Upon watching the replays it could have gone either way really. He did push Warnock, but Warnock made the most of it.

failing to beat the scum today only makes me hate them more. how come so many people on here seem to have such a good opinion of them and their fans? for me they're on par with spurs.

Because, in general, their fans are a good bunch of people. Obviously they have some tossers, as does every club, but I found them to be a very nice bunch. They're also a proper, traditional club like ourselves. I have alot of time for Everton, same can't be said of their neighbours.

dont get me wrong here, i'm no plop sympathizer. but how do liverpool not have a proud tradition. they sure have a history. many fans of the two are from the same family, so their fans are moulded from the same shit ball. and moyes is as much a dick as redknob. all imo of course

Liverpool do have some good fans, no doubt. There's a difference in tradition though. Villa and Everton, even Spurs, are clubs that're proud of their history. Sure, we don't have the number of titles that United or Liverpool have, but we're proud of it. Liverpool fans tend to just rub it in other teams faces though, which is a bit sad. They have a huge glory hunter following and are probably the biggest culprit (as a club as a whole) in giving English football a bad name.

I have time for Everton, I couldn't give a shit if Liverpool disappeared.

Â