dudevillaisnice

Was trying to find this thread last week!

Really surprised they haven't got winning again consistantly.

In fairness they seem to be playing well (as they should as they have their regular 11 out now most weeks) but for whatever reason they can't translate it into wins.

I think Moyes will be off in the summer, time for a change.

What, after this weekend?

This weekend coming, yes.

Why the hell would he go after this weekend? Got to be kidding, He will be there another 5+ years at least IMO, you can tell he loves it just as much as ever has.

I didn't say he would go straight after this weekend.

I said he's been waiting for this weekend as the landmark. He was never going to leave before it, because he wanted to become their longest serving manager. I don't think he does want to be there another 5 years. I can see him going end of this season, especially if Man Utd lift a trophy or win the league. Then Moyes will step in.

I don't understand why they are in such a bad league position. Ashley Young is the only player who would get in the Everton team from villa. They have really good players throughout their squad.

I'd take Friedel, Gabby and Cuellar over Howard, Saha and Distin anyday.

Probably Heskey and Albrighton over Beckford or Coleman/Bilyaletdinov as well.

I don't understand why they are in such a bad league position. Ashley Young is the only player who would get in the Everton team from villa. They have really good players throughout their squad.

I'd take Friedel, Gabby and Cuellar over Howard, Saha and Distin anyday.

Probably Heskey and Albrighton over Beckford or Coleman/Bilyaletdinov as well.

I think Howard is alot better than Friedel. Big Brad is clearly past it, I don't think he will be number 1 keeper at villa park next season. Although Distin does make mistakes now and then, I would have him over Cuellar.

I think you may be right about Gabby over Saha though. Saha misses alot of chances these days, all those injries have caught up with him. But still that is only 2 out of 11.

The only positive about this season so far is Everton.

all the excuses, all the hype. At last even there fans are realising that Moyes is a poor manager whos spent plenty of money (i admit - not Nett) and hes just basically taking them backwards.

Overated manager, overated players. A poor, poor team.

Â