James Collins

AngelGabriel

• 2 weeks later...

Poor against the Baggies, slid in all too quick leaving Wickham unmarked for Sunderlands first and let a midget score score Sunderlands second. Whilst I cant fault his attitude he really needs dropping, think i'd even rather see Beye at CB right now than Collins.

Surely Cuellar or Clark have to come in against Norwich?

Poor against the Baggies, slid in all too quick leaving Wickham unmarked for Sunderlands first and let a midget score score Sunderlands second. Whilst I cant fault his attitude he really needs dropping, think i'd even rather see Beye at CB right now than Collins.

Surely Cuellar or Clark have to come in against Norwich?

You would hope so, unless the Ginger Club is truly operating at VP.

We need more options at CB. If Clarke isn't looked at as a viable and consistent option as a centerhalf and Cueller isn't trusted there, so who do we have? Dunne, Collins, and god forbid Heskey. What about Herd? He played some for the reserves.

I'm worrying that the right side of our defence (Collins and Hutton) is going to get found out massively against the pace we'll be facing in the next 6 weeks.

It wasn't great on saturday, Norwich got through that side more often than the left.

Cuellar and Clark in and Hutton and Collins out would make me feel much better on the defensive side

I'm worrying that the right side of our defence (Collins and Hutton) is going to get found out massively against the pace we'll be facing in the next 6 weeks.

It wasn't great on saturday, Norwich got through that side more often than the left.

Cuellar and Clark in and Hutton and Collins out would make me feel much better on the defensive side

not really seen anything out of those two to give me confidence either.

• 2 weeks later...

He's the worst player in the team, at least Heskey offers something. All Collins seems capable of is heading the ball, as you said he has no concentration, he can't control a football, he constanly hoofs and he's beaten by anyone with pace. He was awful last season and seems to have carried on this season despite the likes of Warnock and Dunne improving. Dunne must have seriously bailed him out in his first season methinks. Aston Villa should not have just a an average player starting, he can't even get in the Wales XI, Speed selects Darcy Blake over him ffs.

Â