James Collins

AngelGabriel

The trouble is that'll we'll actively look to let teams attack us; there's no urgency closing players down, there's no movement out of the box and up the pitch when we regain possession, nothing. There's a big ****-off hole in the pitch twixt the back-line and the front-line where a midfield should go, instead we're anchoring Petrov/Herd etc. to the back-four and daren't let them venture.

Cuellar >>>>>> Collins for me!

both need to be shipped out asap, they are as bad as each other

Behave.

they really are

Ridiculous. Cuellar's hardly world class but to say he's just as bad as Collins beggars beliefs. Collins is horrific.

why has he never been picked ahead of Collins by 3 managers and is better right back. Collisn is woeful but so is Cuellar
That's the same question I've been asking. Just because Collins is ahead of Cuellar and Clark doesn't mean he deserves to be though does it?

Dunne and Clark as first choice going forward for me! In the next two windows we need a new CB, RB and LB, but they need to be the right players for the club going forward!

agreed completely, i think clark deserves a run in the side in his natural position

why has he never been picked ahead of Collins by 3 managers and is better right back. Collisn is woeful but so is Cuellar

Different times but Collins got injured in November 2009 and Carlos came in and we kept a string of clean sheets including one at Old Trafford.

That said, Carlos will be leaving in the summer so I'd much rather see Clark given a run at centre back given he's the bleeding future there.

Â