James Collins

AngelGabriel

Collins was never great. I think the reason why he didn't look so bad in his first season is because Dunne was in exceptional form and was covering for him all the time.

Yes agreed.

Dunney baring that cup final blunder was magnificent that season, he made the PFA team so pretty impossible for anyone alongside him to play really badly.

Collins was never great. I think the reason why he didn't look so bad in his first season is because Dunne was in exceptional form and was covering for him all the time.

Yes agreed.

Dunney baring that cup final blunder was magnificent that season, he made the PFA team so pretty impossible for anyone alongside him to play really badly.

So your saying that Dunne is crap and is no longer able to cover for collins?

Yes agreed.

So your saying that Dunne is crap and is no longer able to cover for collins?

No, he's saying that Dunne was so good that season therefore the defence was good therefore Collins didn't look so bad.

in a strange way..i can or dont mind clarke making the odd mistake as hes learning.,however collins is not improving,the same mistakes from last year are coming the the fold this season from collins. i think aston villa would be a better aston villa with clarke over collins

Â