• Albrighton
    • Makoun
    • Reo-Coker
    • Herd
    • Bent
    • Delph (for Baker 33)
    • Pirès (for Reo-Coker 60)
    • Agbonlahor (for Albrighton 61)

Liverpool and West Brom did the right thing when things didn't go their way so they sacked the managers. They're now getting results. Our board is surely the most bottleless people in exsitence if his not sacked by tommorow surely? This is a new low losing today. We're not gonna win another match with Houllier in charge. Arsenal and Liverpool are our last two matches. Can you see Houllier saying to our squad we're the better team? Hell, we would be lucky not to allow 3 goals in. Suarez and RVP will have a field day.

I'd love Big Sam right now. I know he's a cock, but at least the team fight for him, play to their strengths, and he's rarely out-thought tactically.

The formation, positions and players - nothing is working. I don't know whether to blame Young because he's greedy yet shite or feel sorry for him cos he's in a shite team and he's just trying his best.

Why is Houllier getting the blame the players hardly covered themselves in glory did they? They all played like puss!es! Downing especially. A clueless performance.

Fans didn't help either, what a bunch of m0ngs they looked and sounded. Why were they singing for Gabby to come on? Do they not realise how shiit he is.

Why is Houllier getting the blame the players hardly covered themselves in glory did they? They all played like puss!es! Downing especially. A clueless performance.

Fans didn't help either, what a bunch of m0ngs they looked and sounded. Why were they singing for Gabby to come on? Do they not realise how shiit he is.

Yeah he is shiit, on the wing. Play him up front with Bent and you will see a whole different player.

Its a managers job to get the players to play together. We have the talent to be top 6, its Houlliers job to get the best out of each player.

For how long can we blame the players? I hear this excuse almost every single week.

The problem lies with Houllier and McAllister.

This isn't only about laying blame on someone, it's about not getting relegated.

We need to realise that it's getting more and more possible as each game passes by and getting a new manager in looks to be our safest bet to stay up.

Awful display. I'm so over Ashley Young. Could've passed the ball into the back of the net instead blasted it into the bar going for the glory strike. Woeful team selection, it was so obvious we were losing everything in the air both up front and at the back. Heskey should've played. I'd say GH out but what's the point? If it was going to happen it would've happened by now. This team doesn't have the ticker for a relegation fight, today proved it in spades.

i should have done what most of the team did before kick off, give up.

we WILL go down if downing continues to play on the right, not only is it costing us game after game after game after game it is ruining gabby, it is ruining alby, but thats ok because the coward downing gets to play where the **** he wants.

either put the coward on the left midfield or dont play him, he was our best player for the first 10 games or so, oddly he was on the left for the entire game in those games, he scored goals, he created goals and at least sort of went for challenges, on the right he is slow, stops any momentum, gets it all wrong 98% of the time turns away from EVERY challenge even 70/30 ones in his favour, he even took evasive action deliberatley stepping out of a wolves players way when the ball was in front of him, the wolves player with a look of disbelief oon his face then carried the ball from 25 yards away from his own area to the edge of our area unchallenged.

the coward decides to play where there is less chance of getting physical, **** the rest of the team as long as he gets an easy game.

you would think by having an easy game he would put in match winning peromrances? does he ****!

some cream their pants when 1 of the 15 crosses he has put in ends in a goal and think it justifies ruining the entire shape of the team and ruining the confidence of players like gabby and alby who are being forced to play in positions they are clearly shit at just so the coward gets his way.

while it is not the sole reason we are so utter **** shit at the moment it it in my view a large part of it. a senior player deciding what the **** he wants and go **** yourselves to the rest, same with ashley young

it seems same with dunne and a couple others.

either play where you are put or shut the **** up and stay off the pitch.

GH show some **** bollocks you spanner and either put downing where he can be good and also be good for the team or dont play him.

from being the best in the team to being an out and out coward and **** shit in the space of half a season takes some doing.

it took ashley young a full season to do it

how do you think alby feels week after week being either dropped or played out of position? what about gabby?

both have magically turned shit, what does it coincide with? GH turning up? ( yep in gabbys case) but for both it is purely downing being played on the right.

keep the **** on the left, if he gets no joy fine, then take the **** off, simple.

instead of crying like a bitch that someone wants to tackle you and want to swap sides where you get an easier game.

my blood is still at roughly 101c at the moment.

i **** hate cowards on the pitch, even slight players show courage and confidence in their own ability, closing your eyes jumping and turning out of the way when the ball is on the ground rolling towards you with an opponent a good 15 foot away is something a kid who gets picked last in the play ground does, downing did it at least 3 times today.

when you wear the claret and blue the one thing above all else you have to show is desire.

gutless performance, downing not the only one today but for too long now letting certain players play where THEY want has cost us, this season it could cost us our place in the premier league and then those same players will be off like a **** shot

ashley young

stuart downing

dunne

being the main culprits

Why were they singing for Gabby to come on? Do they not realise how shiit he is.

yeah, Young was great. pluff

However you've got some right. Why he change Albrighton? I don't know. Was it another joke of lovin clown?

Â