• Albrighton
    • Makoun
    • Reo-Coker
    • Herd
    • Bent
    • Delph (for Baker 33)
    • Pirès (for Reo-Coker 60)
    • Agbonlahor (for Albrighton 61)

japan-earthquake-tsunami-nuclear-unforgettable-pictures-crying_33278_600x450.jpg

A woman mourns the devastation of Natori, Miyagi Prefecture, in northern Japan on March 13.

You know what? We live in a place where we can have our weekends "ruined" by a football team losing. Fantastic isn't it?

Sorry, but I just feel we need some perspective.

wtf has that got to do with anything?

do you cheer when villa score or do you let a tear drip from the corner of your eye at the though of some unfotunate in another part of the world?

there is a time and a place, if you want to mourn the horrors in japan, go on a japan memorial site, not preach on a villa site that villa fans are pissed off that their weekend has yet again been **** over.

Think the point is that we are all entitled to have an opinion, but the way some express theirs on here (and wer all guilty of this) is beyond pathetic.

I'll keep it simple:

Baker is a centre-back, Herd is not.

Herd is a full-back, Baker is not.

Herd is a full-back, Delph is not.

Gabby is a striker, Ashley Young is not.

Ashley Young is a winger, Gabby is not.

Pires is old and slow, Albrighton is not.

Emile Heskey contributes, Darren Bent does not.

Ashley Young is the worst captain I have ever seen a Villa shirt - almost trying to get sent off at the end.

Gerard Houllier has lost the fans and players. Tactically good or not, he should just leave for his and most likely the club's own good.

At least Sunderland are laughing. Leeds #2.

japan-earthquake-tsunami-nuclear-unforgettable-pictures-crying_33278_600x450.jpg

A woman mourns the devastation of Natori, Miyagi Prefecture, in northern Japan on March 13.

You know what? We live in a place where we can have our weekends "ruined" by a football team losing. Fantastic isn't it?

You obviously don't understand the context we have when posting on a Villa forum.

People will say "I have never been happier" on fan forums when we win the league or another nice trophy. It doesn't mean someone has to point out the shallowness of that feeling and give examples of other things in life that should make them happier (example when having a child).

I requote the old Clinton saying: "It's the context, stupid".

they haven't wanted him all season

thats all good and well, but if i dont like my boss does that mean i stop working? no you just get on with it as if you dont get sacked. the same applies here. these PLAYERS should be fighting for us the FANS who pay their **** wages. houllier should go because his ercord has been AWFUL since he has been here, the players liking him doesnt bother me.

there is a more serious problem than the manager though here, i mean they didnt like o'neill either so wtf is going on here?

as for hou today bringing on pires???????? wtf the guy is 37 what can he bring. i am truely saddended by this and we are lucky some of the other results helped us, but i think we are as good as down niow as we wont get anything from our last two games

wtf has that got to do with anything?

do you cheer when villa score or do you let a tear drip from the corner of your eye at the though of some unfotunate in another part of the world?

there is a time and a place, if you want to mourn the horrors in japan, go on a japan memorial site, not preach on a villa site that villa fans are pissed off that their weekend has yet again been **** over.

Think the point is that we are all entitled to have an opinion, but the way some express theirs on here (and wer all guilty of this) is beyond pathetic.

what like posting some horror scene and then telling everyone to get a grip because we look like being relegated?

that sounds like self rightous BS to me

should we post pictures of rape victims? what about pictures of car crash victims? after all we need some perspective.

What Demitri says plus

Young was terrible and should have been subbed at half time. Houllier should have changed it and put Young on the wing. Downing decided to duck the issue again. I'm afraid when the chips are down Downing isnt one for the trenches.

We're in big trouble and the fizzy league beckons.

I never thought it before today but now I am very worried about relegation. It was a spineless performance, terrible.

Ashley Young, please leave. This is not a snap judgement before anyone jumps on my back, he has been ppor most of the season bar a few games. His elbow at the end deserved a red card, ridiculous.

I like Houllier and what he has been doing but I'm starting to wonder if its maybe time for him to go, the subs today were very questionable. Why bring off our two best players (NRC and Alby) after 60 mins?

It's looking grave and the next two games against Everton and Newcastle could really screw us over.

Perhaps the 70% or so of voters in a Villatalk poll who wanted Houllier to stay will come on here and say that they were pleased with today's performance and result and that they have faith in Inspector Clueless.

we were **** awful

wolves had two goals disallowed and IMO worst of it all passed it better than us, we had makouns header and young hitting the bar but what else? **** all, it was piss poor

we didnt deserve it but it was nice to see dowd back at VP, shit ref shocker, all day pen and constantly on the whistle not letting it flow, but thats clutching at some straws

liverpool lost 0-1 at home to wolves and hodgson went soon after. since then they've turned their season around.

probably would give Herd motm for those 2 acrobatic clearances which saved certain goals from what i could see.

another point, that flicked through ball that gabby played to Ash who somehow missed from about 2 yars..... thats the kind of thing you need from the player who's 'in the hole', supposedly unlocking defences. it's safe to say i havn't seen Ash even attempt anything like that all season.

Â