• Makoun
    • Reo-Coker
    • Herd
    • Bent
    • Delph (for Baker 33)
    • Pirès (for Reo-Coker 60)
    • Agbonlahor (for Albrighton 61)

I'm pissed off, so I'm gonna be harsh.

Friedel 6. I think he could have come for the free kick that they floated to the edge of our box before Carlos flicked to their bloke to smash it it. We have to get a keeper who will come off his **** line.

Walker 5. Showed today why he's a Spurs reserve.

Herd 6. Did ok. Not good enough though, not strong enough and gave me kittens a couple of times when he started to pretend he was Beckenbauer and drib ble out with it.

Carlos 6. Although, talk me through that volley. 8 yards out and he smashed it over the bar.

Baker 5. Crap. Will not make it.

Delph 5. Not his position.

Makoun 6. Nothing special

NRC 6. Very harshly taken off, did nothing wrong, but I guess the Manager wanted more creativity.

Young 4. You're a show pony. Not good enough in the middle of the park. Petulant, crap delivery again. The fans are turning.

Albrighton 5. Taken off, although it should have been Young.

Downing 7. Did ok, nothing more.

Bent 5. Not a great deal of service to play with but there's something about him I don't like.

Pires 5. Moaning ****.

Gerard 4. Crap subs. What's the point in bringign Gabby on the play on the left? Shit decisions today.

Why bother spending **** millions in the transfer window if you cannot motivate the players. Make no mistake about it, Wolves are shit yet they looked confy. It took us 62 minutes to have a shot on target today.

Downing was the only player who looked capable of doing something.

Ashley Young? Jesus christ, you are really, really poor.

Downing was our worst player by some margin which in itself was quite a feat today AND cost us a goal.

Ash although poor was unlucky with shot that hit the bar.

Perhaps the 70% or so of voters in a Villatalk poll who wanted Houllier to stay will come on here and say that they were pleased with today's performance and result and that they have faith in Houllier.

Jesus Christ people are allowed to change their **** mind.

No one is happy with the mess we're in and the people who previously supported Houllier did so in good faith, most of them at least, and thinking that he could change things.

Perhaps the 70% or so of voters in a Villatalk poll who wanted Houllier to stay will come on here and say that they were pleased with today's performance and result and that they have faith in Houllier.

Jesus Christ people are allowed to change their **** mind.

No one is happy with the mess we're in and the people who previously supported Houllier did so in good faith, most of them at least, and thinking that he could change things.

Because they could not see the wood for the trees.

Very childish comment.. it's like saying "I told you so".

The 70% of people including myself did it as said above in good faith, no one wants to see Villa fail hence people were giving him time in hope he will turn things around.

The 70% of people including myself did it as said above in good faith, no one wants to see Villa fail hence people were giving him time in hope he will turn things around.

If I'd wanted to say "I told you so" then I would have said it. It's childish to call someone elses' comment childish.

Probably the worst game I have seen all season. Wolves simply wanted it more. They were organised, played as a team and taught us a lesson in simple football. We were shit and we will be relegated,

Player ratings for me:

Friedel: 5 - did okay but Hennessy showed us what a real keeper looks like - commands box and you don't give away goals from set pieces all of the time!

Walker: 7 - decent game - a threat whilst, for the most part, keeping Jarvis quiet

Cuellar: 7 - decent game

Herd: 6 - did well out of position - good in the air but got caught on the ball a few times

Baker: not long enough

Delph: 6 - did well and looked comfortable BUT still looks like he is too willing to dive in

Coker: 6 - okay. Definitely should not have been subbed.

Makoun: 5 - neat but not enough of an influence and missed a sitter

Downing: 8 - everything that was good came through him and he ripped Elekobi apart when switched to the right

Albrighton: 7 - owned by Elekobi as he was at Molineux (a little one dimensional) but looked better when switched to LW

Young: 4 - very poor. Should not be in the hole. Looked decent on LW when he came across for the last few minutes

Bent: 5 - ineffective

Houllier: 3 - really poor subs IMO. Coker should have stayed on with Makoun and Ash and DJ to wing with Gab up to off Heskey.

Dowd: -1 - what a tosser!!!!

Probably the worst game I have seen all season. Wolves simply wanted it more. They were organised, played as a team and taught us a lesson in simple football. We were shit and we will be relegated,

If we stick with the French prick I agree.

If I'd wanted to say "I told you so" then I would have said it. It's childish to call someone elses' comment childish.

No really it isn't, the same comments are plastered everywhere for a reason.. smug to say the least.

No really it isn't, the same comments are plastered everywhere for a reason.. smug to say the least.

Went to the match, watched a load of shit and now letting my feelings be known.

Went to the match, watched a load of shit and now letting my feelings be known.

I also went to the match, made my feelings known although I did it without the smugness and "told you so" attitude.

If we stick with the French prick I agree.

I agree mate and before today I would have disagreed with you. I have come to the conclusion we will end up playing our clever tippy tappy football in the Championship with Houllier in charge. We should have fired him at Christmas but sadly its now too late to change.

The players clearly have no idea what they are supposed to be doing on any part of the pitch and that is the managers job. Ok today the defence was a lash up but the same basic mistakes get made week after week. How complicated is it to defend set pieces? As for playing players out of position, MON has nothing on Houllier.

As for Ashley Young he is an embarrassment in a Villa shirt. the quicker he goes the better but Houllier persists with keeping him as captain and playing him in the hole in the fruitless hope he will stay. His free kicks and corners are simply laughable along with his other antics. Man U are welcome to him.

Today was the turning point for me with Houllier. Relegation, IMO, is now virtually certain as Houllier does not know what to do and the players simply do not have the stomach for the fight,

Proud History, Bright Future, what a **** joke that is.

Devastated. Phil Dowd is the most useless prick of a ref I have ever known. Furious at the linesman for holding up play that **** long, Wolves' subs moved **** quicker than he did.

Shit result, shit performance, shit atmosphere, shit everything

Â