• Albrighton
    • Makoun
    • Reo-Coker
    • Herd
    • Bent
    • Delph (for Baker 33)
    • Pirès (for Reo-Coker 60)
    • Agbonlahor (for Albrighton 61)

Well if being able to see that Houllier is not capable of getting us out of the shit long before others could see it makes me smug then I'll take being smug any day. Thank you and goodnight.

So you admit it's a "I told you so" message yes?

If it makes you so happy to think that it is an 'I told you so' message then have it as just that. I really don't give a flying ****.

I take that as a yes then.

Take it as whatever you like. You are obviously one of those people who have to be right all of the time and keep on and on until you get the answer that suits you.

And you don't? :lol:

Sorry, I don't recall repeatedly asking the same question until I got the answer that I wanted so what relevance or point does your comment have?

Well if being able to see that Houllier is not capable of getting us out of the shit long before others could see it makes me smug then I'll take being smug any day. Thank you and goodnight.

If it makes you so happy to think that it is an 'I told you so' message then have it as just that. I really don't give a flying ****.

Take it as whatever you like. You are obviously one of those people who have to be right all of the time and keep on and on until you get the answer that suits you.

Sorry, I don't recall repeatedly asking the same question until I got the answer that I wanted so what relevance or point does your comment have?

:yawn:

Anyway, as much as I would like to spend the rest of the night responding to such drivel I have a pressing engagement with a gorgeous woman so it's goodnight from me and it's goodnight from me.

:D

Anyway, as much as I would like to spend the rest of the night responding to such drivel I have a pressing engagement with a gorgeous woman so it's goodnight from me and it's goodnight from me.

:D

Your hand can't be classed as a gorgeous woman!

Only people that deserve any credit today were us the supporters. 36.5k Villa fans their today and we tried to back the team but made absolutely no difference as clearly backing a team devoid of ideas, motivation and not playing for the manager. Also credit to the supporters for making their feelings towards the manager known at the end of the game.

Sounds familiar..

just watched MOTD, how shit are some of our players at finishing? makoun should have scored, ash should have scored, and the less said about Cuellars effort the better. and lazy defending by downing for their goal, completely switched off

i was willing to give houllier a chance, but not anymore. just as we looked like getting some momentum he messed it up with his man city selection, and its all been downhill again from there. he is a disgrace, too many of our players are a disgrace as well

makoun should have scored

The key point of the game. What was it, 44 minutes? If Jean Deux had scored I'm confident we would've won. Just like Young's penalty at Bolton the result hinged on it.

Played straight into their hands with all the crosses, we won nothing in the air and couldn't/wouldn't compete physically. Should've thrown on Bradley and/or Heskey to give us some height and strength in midfield/attack.

On a related note, I didn't see the first 30 minutes or so, why did Baker go off?

No idea why Baker went off, an odd substitution

I was hoping Id have a good night out tonight to take my mind off how shit we are but I've had a shit night and now I'm even more depressed than I was at 6pm. Really worried about relegation now.

Predicted a loss if we conceded the first goal and so it followed. Watched the Sky Sports after match interview with GH and for me that was the most worrying part of the whole day. GH seemed to be in a daze just the way our team played for the whole ninety minutes. Something is very wrong with our manager who instils no confidence whatsoever that he has the answers to our present league position. Not sure if Martin Knol (spelling?) is still available but if he is i would pull the trigger now and get him in. As it is i think we will be totally reliant on what teams do around us for us to stay up!

Terrible performance.

One more quite random thing, it may have already been mentioned, but did anyone notice Kevin Doyle standing about 20 yards offside for every single one of their goal kicks, and then coming back and challenging for the header. Not once was he called offside.Really annoyed me!

you cant be offside from a goal kick apparently

No idea why Baker went off, an odd substitution

I was hoping Id have a good night out tonight to take my mind off how shit we are but I've had a shit night and now I'm even more depressed than I was at 6pm. Really worried about relegation now.

Because every time we got onto the ball, Wolves pressed high and whenever the ball went to Baker, all he did was clip it down the line because he's not as comfortable on the ball. When Delph come on, straight away he steps onto the front foot, got forward and kept the ball better.

Although I don't understand why keep Herd on, surely move Baker CB.

Â