• Albrighton
    • Makoun
    • Reo-Coker
    • Herd
    • Bent
    • Delph (for Baker 33)
    • Pirès (for Reo-Coker 60)
    • Agbonlahor (for Albrighton 61)

Also, God knows how Albrighton was man of the match, he barely did anything and was marked out the game by Elokobi again. I thought it was pretty obvious he was going to come off. Who else did you want to come off? can't really see people being happy with bringing any of Downing/Young etc...off.

The more surprising substitution was firstly bringing Reo-Coker off, as well as not brining Heskey on. Or at least moving Young out to the wing straight away as soon as Albrighton went off.

Taking Reo Coker off was bizarre, I much prefer Makoun as a footballer but he was absolutely woeful yesterday (can't believe he polled any MOTM votes) and nobody around us could believe it was Coker he took off and not Makoun.

I'd have took Makoun off, stuck Downing in middle alongside Coker. Switched Ash to left wing and put Gabby on up top with Bent in a straight 4-4-2 formation

Bent was bloody woeful too. He seems in a daze at the moment.

I'd already accepted last week that we're on course to go down, and yesterday just confirmed my suspicions. Too many players playing well below their powers and not giving it their all

Taking Reo Coker off was bizarre, I much prefer Makoun as a footballer but he was absolutely woeful yesterday (can't believe he polled any MOTM votes) and nobody around us could believe it was Coker he took off and not Makoun.

I'd have took Makoun off, stuck Downing in middle alongside Coker. Switched Ash to left wing and put Gabby on up top with Bent in a straight 4-4-2 formation

Bent was bloody woeful too. He seems in a daze at the moment.

I'd already accepted last week that we're on course to go down, and yesterday just confirmed my suspicions. Too many players playing well below their powers and not giving it their all

This.

It fills me with no confidence when the manager clearly doesn't have a clue how to change it. He's excuse being that things just aren't going our way at the moment. Do something about it then!

Agreed

Like going back to **** 4-4-2 !

Playing only Bent up front will never work. You need a superstar like Teves to make that gamble pay off.

(please note I am not having a pop at Darren Bent)

First chance to get on here since the game. Houllier lost the players along time ago, this result is a disgrace. The man has to go and go now. Probably should have gone after the Sunderland game and if we keep pissing about now we will be relegated.

Quite a few of us wanted him gone after the Liverpool game, myself included. Those of you rubbishing us at the time were warned that this man was not right for the club and would only make things worse.

What has happened? Yes, that's right. He has made things far, far worse. I don't care if we "look like Newcastle" by sacking our manager so soon. It should have been sooner, much sooner. Otherwise, we won't "look" like Newcastle, we'll "be doing" a Newcastle by getting relegated.

Because every time we got onto the ball, Wolves pressed high and whenever the ball went to Baker, all he did was clip it down the line because he's not as comfortable on the ball. When Delph come on, straight away he steps onto the front foot, got forward and kept the ball better.

Although I don't understand why keep Herd on, surely move Baker CB.

Somewhat confounded that he wasn't playing CB from the start. He's much better suited to it, would've balanced us nicely and we wouldn't have been forced to play a natural RB (and good attacking outlet) in the middle.

How Dowd didnt give the penalty for foul on Bent was a shocking decision. It was a stonewaller and the ref was right in front of it.

I cant even say he bottled it, hes just a shit ref with possibly one of the most punchable faces going

Â