Alan Hutton

Rich_D

I think he will only be the second player after the sale of Benteke that we will actually make a decent profit on.

Guzan

Baker

Okore

Clark

Cissokho

Westwood

Grealish

Wireman

Break even on

Bacuna

Lowton

Jury's out on

Sanchez

Richardson

Kozak

Loss or they were freebies so will probably go for free anyway

Vlaar

Delph

Given

Senderos

Cole

Nzogbia

I guess i didn't put it forward correctly, Decent as in double/treble your money returns on the investment, as in the sale of Milner, Young, Downing ect. 

Every half decent lad we find who puts a shift in and can play proper football ends up on the M6. 

The rest of them (probably 80% of the above list) we will end up getting stuck with because no club wants them so they end up leaving on frees.

Player of the season for me, but does anyone else think he got his booking on purpose so he doesn't have to face Di Maria :ph34r:

To be fair, it's better to get the suspension out of the way so he doesn't have to worry

More likely would have been up against Ashley Young

Lowton is getting all the hate that was once exclusively Huttons . I suppose the " fickle " must fill the void .

Heh, you mean my post I suppose? Yeah, full of hate from the fickle.

If the cap fits . Tbh , I got no problem with criticism , but hate , well thats another issue .

Get the feeling we'll go three at the back v United.

Yup, I'd put good money on that with Vlaar coming back into the fold.

Yep, I think we'll do this too. Clark on the left Vlaar in the middle and Okore the right sided centerback. Shame Hutton is suspended if that is the case as I think on his current form he'd be a good outlet given more freedom to get forward,

• Like 1

Player of the season for me, but does anyone else think he got his booking on purpose so he doesn't have to face Di Maria :ph34r:

To be fair, it's better to get the suspension out of the way so he doesn't have to worry.

Being Hutton, I doubt it is fear of Di Maria, however it works ok to not play against ManU, whom we seldom beat, and will be there for the easier games.

Lowton is getting all the hate that was once exclusively Huttons . I suppose the " fickle " must fill the void .

Heh, you mean my post I suppose? Yeah, full of hate from the fickle.

If the cap fits . Tbh , I got no problem with criticism , but hate , well thats another issue .

Mighty strong word, hate. Maybe loosen up a bit, eh?

To be fair, it's better to get the suspension out of the way so he doesn't have to worry.

Being Hutton, I doubt it is fear of Di Maria, however it works ok to not play against ManU, whom we seldom beat, and will be there for the easier games.

Hutton fears no man! I'm actually secretly happy that he gets to rest this game. He's just been fantastic with his runs.

• 3 weeks later...

Love this guy. Didn't see the game today but watched the highlights and his genuine passion for us scoring is great to see. Albion away he was so grateful at the end for our support and stayed for a while to show appreciation. To go from being mocked by our fans to showing such passion, has made him my favorite player. Looks genuinely happy to be playing for us. Keep it up Al! 

• Like 4

Â