Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as the team is gaining momentum, he puts up a reserve team against one of the best teams in the league! Just as quick as morale has gone up it goes down. Pathetic.

73:30 watch petrov make zero effort to get back. Walking on his own on the half way line. I've had enough of this word removed, why the funk is he getting picked. All these people that say he is a scapegoat. WATCH HIM!

Too be fair City have an AWESOME team, unfortunately if we really want to compete we have to match there spending power...!

An awesome team that drew at home with Fulham last week. Chelsea have an awesome team we drew 3-3 with them a couple of months ago. The team selection sent out the wrong message right from the start. If Bob Bradley is as good a manager as his son's a footballer I'm glad we didn't get him. At the end of the season, with the exception of Clark I couldn't care less if we sold any of the starting 11.

and will we get fined for fielding a weakened side?

That's a league rule, not a cup rule. Otherwise Arsenal would be penniless.

Blackburn must be shitter than I thought to have conceeded 4 to us!

Just three of that side started today, in case you hadn't noticed.

and that is **** disgraceful. Houllier needs to come out and admit he got it very wrong tonight!

The circus goes round and round.

Anyone know where Houllier lives? I'd love to shove shit through his letterbox. Cause that's exactly what he has served to us, along with the board who believe he is doing a tremendous job given the circumstances. Wake up people.

Too be fair City have an AWESOME team, unfortunately if we really want to compete we have to match there spending power...!

An awesome team that drew at home with Fulham last week. Chelsea have an awesome team we drew 3-3 with them a couple of months ago. The team selection sent out the wrong message right from the start. If Bob Bradley is as good a manager as his son's a footballer I'm glad we didn't get him. At the end of the season, with the exception of Clark I couldn't care less if we sold any of the starting 11.

Why have you quoted me saying that when I didn't?!

Herd has been superb in this second half, lad loves a tackle.

Is this some sort of a sick joke? He's looked completely out of depth in an unfamiliar postion!

When you have no left back and are missing your starting centre backs surely the stupidest thing possible is to leave your right back on the bench and play a young midfielder? beggars belief!