Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley was diabolical in the second half. An absolute embarrassment to wear that shirt. Petrov, the less said about that man the better. He pulls these faces and all when it goes wrong. You are absolutely shite.

Not only has Mr Houllier lost us this game (and the plot), he's lost a LOT of support tonight, he didn't even have the balls to give it a go. I can't even think of a reasonable reason why! I don't think I've ever been so angry at a Villa manager, at least when MON done it I could see his logic, there's just no logic to this, as far as I'm concerned it's season over.

Too be fair City have an AWESOME team, unfortunately if we really want to compete we have to match there spending power...!

An awesome team that drew at home with Fulham last week. Chelsea have an awesome team we drew 3-3 with them a couple of months ago. The team selection sent out the wrong message right from the start. If Bob Bradley is as good a manager as his son's a footballer I'm glad we didn't get him. At the end of the season, with the exception of Clark I couldn't care less if we sold any of the starting 11.

Why have you quoted me saying that when I didn't?!

Sorry, my mistake I've put it right now :)

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit