Kenny Dalglish

dont_do_it_doug.

'King kenny. King kenny king kenny king kenny. King, kenny.

King kenny?

King kenny. King kenny king kenny king kenny king kenny, king kenny, king kenny! ...King kenny!

King kenny king kenny. King kenny'.

Anything related to Liverpool at the moment on the telly is like a Kenny Dalglish flavoured version of that scene in Being John Malkovich.

Tbh I find it hard to criticise Dalglish, if it weren't for the fundraising, him and his wife Marina do, my partner might be dead and for sure they made her treatment far more bearable than it ordinarily would have been in a normal NHS hospital.

A long time ago, he was one of the best players you could ever hope to see.

Today, or is it yesterday, he made one of the wittiest and most pointed comments you could hope to hear, making sure the Sky scumbag knew how his outfit are seen.

His daughter posted probably the funniest tweet on the whole **** Keyes incident, suggesting she's been brought up to be bright, sharp and free-thinking.

As the saying goes, what's not to like?

Today when asked about Adam he said something along the lines of "we don't talk about other clubs' players. We respect other clubs at Liverpool". I thought to myself "there's a nice **** change".

I have no problem with the person, I'm too young to remember anything about him really but the whole thing about 'King Kenny' annoys me...not the fact Liverpool supporters do it but also every news site it seems! How everything good is down to King Kenny and how everything bad is down to work of previous managers and can't be changed quickly.

I'm too young to remember anything about him really.

You should spend a while checking out some of the footage of him on Youtube. One of the all time greats. For what he did for Liverpool as a player and a manager he deserves all the accolades you can throw at him. King Kenny indeed. He represents all that was so good about Liverpool in the 70's/80's, when they were actually respected (rather than laughed at) worldwide for the way they did everything - both on and off the field.

Liverpools greatest ever player. A pretty fantastic manager back in the day too. He seems like a nice bloke with a real dry wit, I can't help but respect him.

Why is he an arsehole?
because he manages liverpool :) , have to say though and im being honest. i seen an interview with him yesterday and he looked like he'd aged a few years already, unshaved and looking like a bit a piky really.

Top, top bloke outside of football. He plays golf with my uncle and says he is a proper gent. You only have to look at the way he conducted himself post-Hillsborough to see the mark of the man.

Sure the media hype over "King Kenny" will die down soon enough but to be fair it is a fairly big story when your favourite son comes back to manage your team.

Really don't understand the hate in this thread.

Â