Kenny Dalglish

dont_do_it_doug.

I think the bindippers know, deep down, that he isn't up to the job

think John HEnry feels that way as he only wanted the diva to have the job until end of season but fans loved him so didnt want to anger them

Made himself look like a Eck clone tonight with his tactical changes. Plays next week like that City could embarrass them at Klanfield

I'd say he got his tactics spot on tonight.

There won't be too many managers who come away from Eastlands with a win and a clean sheet.

After the whole Suarez ordeal I've concluded that's out of touch with modern society and modern football. I don't even think Ferguson or Wenger would have publically backed a guilty player like he did.

I work with a Liverpool fan who says it's okay for KK to be shit because he's KK and he understands the fans and he's one of them blah blah blah. He has a complete lack of objectivity when it comes to Daglesh and he's seems to represent common consensus.

Liverpools greatest ever player.

Better than Gerrard?

Absolutely.

Scotland's greatest ever player?

Dunno. I would imagine the vote would be split between him, Denis Law and Jimmy Johnstone. If you are too young to have seen Kenny play then it is probably worth trying to find some video of him. He was the best player in the league when he was at Liverpool and when Liverpool were dominating European football in a way that Barcelona are today, he was their best player by a mile. I dread to think what he would be worth if he were around today.

Â