Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

We've gotta an all important game against Liverpool, which will decide where in the midtable dross we end up and he decides to jump ship! An absolute and utter disgrace!!!

Well i hope your family are never involved in a car crash, coz clearly you wouldnt give a shit

We've gotta an all important game against Liverpool, which will decide where in the midtable dross we end up and he decides to jump ship! An absolute and utter disgrace!!!

Well i hope your family are never involved in a car crash, coz clearly you wouldnt give a shit

I think and I may be going out on a limb here but he was being sarcastic

:lol:

I was being sarcastic, maybe a bit hard to read on the internet though! I couldn't care less about the Liverpool game anyway, there is only one game that matters on Sunday.

I heard his family was all right though, wouldn't have said it otherwise.

I was being sarcastic, maybe a bit hard to read on the internet though! I couldn't care less about the Liverpool game anyway, there is only one game that matters on Sunday.

Cool, i dont care about the liverpool game either, the only game i care about this weekend is Spurs Vs The Scum

Why don't you think we'll see Makoun next season exactly?

Think he will be at the club - but not a first team regular for me.

he'll be superb for us next season, i'm sure of it, he's still settling in now

I think he'll be very important for us next season..

But even if not, he's cover for anywhere in midfield and he'd be a squad player with Champions League experience, not old and past it, definitely usable, only on 30k wages and only cost £4.2m. Thats more than good enough for a squad player, he doesnt need to set the world alight when you consider that.

I still think he'll be very important but if not, thats fine too. We could do with more players who can play in multiple positions, have played CL recently and are on low(er) wages.

Makoun as a Squad Player>Sidwell/Beye/Heskey/Warnock/Pires as squad players.

It's also good that if he did become just a squad player, that we'd have some experience in there too rather than a good first team + the back up is all 22 yrs old.

Sarcasm notoriously hard to do on the internet.

I recommend the statutory use of this :winkold: or this :confused: to confirm the mode you're in.

On Makoun himself, I sincerely hope his family are OK. I doubt he would have played for us on Sunday because he hasn't found a place in the side. He has looked increasingly semi-engaged and I don't really expect him to hang around for very long - until January at the latest, perhaps.

Think your delusional to think we'd sell him with only 12 months of being here, 6 of which during a relegation battle we couldnt expect him to adjust to the league that quickly.
I think you'll find far stranger things have happened in the history of the premier league!

Â