Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

85/94 passes. Name the last Villa player to a) make as many as that, B) have a better percentage than that on a game.

I don't think Sidwell completed that many passes in his entire Villa career.

Who is this Sidwell you speak of? :?

85/94 passes. Name the last Villa player to a) make as many as that, B) have a better percentage than that on a game.

I've heard of him, but never seen him play!

I've heard of him, but never seen him play!

:lol:

85 successful passes in a game, 94 made is immense! Hope he keeps this up Makoun, outstanding.

I can't think of a Villa player with these kind of stats for McGrath knows how long.

There's no doubt of the correlation between top sides and the amount of succesful passing percentages. Something MON never addressed or seemed interested in addressing.

Not seen the game... but 85 successful passes... **** me. Just got in from work and have been reading some reports and getting feedback from some of my mates and they're all saying he was class. In my opinion this is a better signing than Darren Bent.

Not seen the game... but 85 successful passes... **** me. Just got in from work and have been reading some reports and getting feedback from some of my mates and they're all saying he was class. In my opinion this is a better signing than Darren Bent.

Now all we need, is the creative spark to play alongside him. Ashley back out wide, and we will be rocking!!

Â