Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

On a separate note my friends dad works down the villa with the 1st team and he spoke to milner after the game the other week. He said "he'd walk back to villa tomorrow if he could". O well should never of left us UTV

I have absolutely no doubt thats true. Jimmy was a football lover, you could tell just by watching him. He just wants to play and win. He'll be hurting with his current situation at City. Expect a transfer request soon.

On a separate note my friends dad works down the villa with the 1st team and he spoke to milner after the game the other week. He said "he'd walk back to villa tomorrow if he could". O well should never of left us UTV

I have absolutely no doubt thats true. Jimmy was a football lover, you could tell just by watching him. He just wants to play and win. He'll be hurting with his current situation at City. Expect a transfer request soon.

I think he could probably afford a cab :lol:

just got back from manchester. dont remember getting back to our digs lastnight but i do remember how well jean played. 10 out of 10 lastnight for his peformance. there were fans on here the other day saying he would get mugged at old trafford ha. Looks like he will be a quality signing. On a separate note my friends dad works down the villa with the 1st team and he spoke to milner after the game the other week. He said "he'd walk back to villa tomorrow if he could". O well should never of left us UTV

You sure he didnt say, "He'd walk back INTO the Villa team tomorrow if he wanted to" ?

To keep it off topic, you could tell from his reaction to scoring that one last time at Villa Park how much the club meant to him, and how sad he was to be leaving. I'd welcome him back for sure.

I'm looking forward to seeing Makoun and Delph together. I think Delph has the movement and intelligence that Petrov/ NRC lack.

This. Similarly with Bannan and Makoun and Bradley and Makoun.

Delph, Bannan and Bradley all different types of players but will all be complemented by the class act of Makoun

I'm looking forward to seeing Makoun and Delph together. I think Delph has the movement and intelligence that Petrov/ NRC lack.

Going forwards i agree, havent seen enough of Makoun as a holding midfielder yet. Delph does not have the discipline to do it and his tackling in worse than Scholes.

Â