Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

Oh and your dreaming if you think Charlie Adam will come here for £5m..
no mate..lets say we had the jm £7mil plus davis £ today ...were close on £10mil..that would be enough to see adams in a villa shirt,i think adams would make a impact now,this is what villa need like darren bent,hes wasnt cheap but hes ready now.

Makoun was closer to £4-5 million. How is Adam worth £10 million? What's he done, compared to Makoun?

Proved he can play in the premiership? (granted its only been 6 months but still).

Ill judge Makoun after a few more games. Everyone thinks he is a world beater on here, ill believe it when I see it.

Adam has proved he can play in the Prem for 6 months with Blackpool while Makoun has played in the Champions League and impressed in that competition and has a good reputation as a good player. I know out of Adam - £10 million, Makoun - £5 million, which one I'd want.

Just curious, is that proved he can play in the Prem like Sidwell did at Reading?

And I'd have the player with Prem experience in the situation we were and still are in, experience in this league counts for more right now.

Well in a way, different players. Adam should be better suited to last long term but nothing is proven. I mean, worth a punt for £4 millon ish, £10 million though? having a laugh.

Makoun has performed in the Champions League and against teams like Real Madrid, Man United...which I'd count for just as important as 20 Premiership matches.

I don't see any sort of 'situation' we're in right now. I'd also say Adam has been playing in a team that is expressive and just goes for it, plays football, how would he of coped in a team say a little more nervous, little less 'free' so to speak, lots of pressure to perform etc...Out of both of them, I think Makoun will prove to be the better player.

Agree Adam was worth a punt at £4m - a player in form - who could hit the ground running - he could help us away from danger this season. Beyond that I have my doubts - with Gardner, Delph - hopefully the future - if they prove good enough.

Wouldn't go a bundle of Makoun - yes his footballing CV is impressive. But IMO the premier league is unique - its all about power and pace - less about Finesse and time on the ball - a lot more physical than the continent.

Its very early days - but he did seem a bit off the pace the other night.

Yes and it has been said many of times that he injured himself in the first half, only trained once with the lads before the game and it was his first PL debut.

Agreed. I'm sure he'll be better on his next PL debut :)

Yes and it has been said many of times that he injured himself in the first half, only trained once with the lads before the game and it was his first PL debut.

What's the injury?

What's the injury?

thigh injury

He would get eaten alive against united

I think he should be protected until he gets more games under his belt last thing we need is for him to have a bad game and for his head to drop

Just like Hogg and Bannan got eaten alive by United?

Makoun NRC

Downing Young Gabby

Bent

That is how I would play it against Utd on Tues.

Makoun & NRC to primarily hold. Makoun to burst forward if possible.

Downing Young Gabby to work their socks off both going forward and in defence.

Bent to tap in the winner from a Young cross

He would get eaten alive against united

I think he should be protected until he gets more games under his belt last thing we need is for him to have a bad game and for his head to drop

MOTM vs United 3 years ago in the CL according to a few sites I have read.

me younger bro went to the villa store in town for a Large Away top today,they said they had sold out of home n away in large,,then said " Makoun and his brother had been in and bought 17 home tops and x amount of away tops " for his relatives,class,,also that number 17 popping up again

he got a home top eventualy on the afternoon they had 4 come in and by the time he got there he bought the last 1

Â