Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

Right Lads, need some advice.

Ive got a gf who I have been with for around 4 months, everything is fine between us and I trust her. But there is this guy who she considers a "friend" that really fancies her. She is a beautiful looking girl and its obvious she is going to get male attention, so I have resigned myself to this.

But today shit has hit the fan when this friend posted this on her fb wall

"One day you will realize that we should be together and run of into the sunset and live happily ever after :)"

What should I do? He knows shes with me yet he talks like this to her? I thought about msgn him telling him to stay the **** away but i know my mrs will go ape if I do. She says that hes only messing around but Ive known for ages that he fancies her. I also know that she does not like him in "that way" because she had the opportunity to get with him before she met me but didn't because she only likes him as a friend.

Am I over thinking the situation?

"she likes good looking guys (like Me) hence the only running she will be doing is away from your ugly mug *smiley face*"

:lol: I like!

Yeah what I advise is probably easier said than done, and I'd want to say something, but I would do it through her, but say something firmly but just the once? - otherwise you're needy. (i'm only going on my past fadge ups where expressing my concerns has come off as a bit insecure and weak).

Maybe something like " Look, isn't that guy being a bit forward given he knows your situation, it's not on really, don't flirt with that bugger too much?"

that's a rubbish suggestion, but it's a line between acknowledging that you care enough to be wary of other people's actions and at the same time not being too fussy and clingy. But what do I know, I was the one who was dumped :lol:

My ex's new man hates me - ( she left me for him! the cheek! and I don't even give a toss! ) that is insecurity on a whole new level though.

Do his knees in.

This is what I want to do. If I could do it and get away with it I would. Believe me.

Ive got a gf who I have been with for around 4 months, everything is fine between us and I trust her. But there is this guy who she considers a "friend" that really fancies her. She is a beautiful looking girl and its obvious she is going to get male attention, so I have resigned myself to this.

"One day you will realize that we should be together and run of into the sunset and live happily ever after :)"

What should I do? He knows shes with me yet he talks like this to her? I thought about msgn him telling him to stay the **** away but i know my mrs will go ape if I do. She says that hes only messing around but Ive known for ages that he fancies her. I also know that she does not like him in "that way" because she had the opportunity to get with him before she met me but didn't because she only likes him as a friend.

In all seriousness, do not speak to the guy!

If you go behind your gf's back and tell him to stay the **** away, then she won't like that, and you know he'll tell her about it even if you ask him not to.

Speak to your gf. Tell her you trust her but him writing stuff like that is crossing the line and you're not comfortable with it.

Ash her how she'd feel if a girl was writing that on your wall.

Don't piss her off. If she really is friends with this guy then she'll be annoyed if you're too aggressive about it. Just let her know it makes you uncomfortable.

Then do her up the wrong 'un

Smash his **** head in, then smash her **** head in for being a tart, then smash your own **** head in for over-reacting, then smash my **** head in for ever making the suggestion that you should smash anyone's **** head in.

In all seriousness, do not speak to the guy!

If you go behind your gf's back and tell him to stay the **** away, then she won't like that, and you know he'll tell her about it even if you ask him not to.

Speak to your gf. Tell her you trust her but him writing stuff like that is crossing the line and you're not comfortable with it.

Ask her how she'd feel if a girl was writing that on your wall.

Don't piss her off. If she really is friends with this guy then she'll be annoyed if you're too aggressive about it. Just let her know it makes you uncomfortable.

Then do her up the wrong 'un

That bolded bit my good friend is all you need to read, if she doesnt act on something that is clearly upsetting you then she aint worth your time.

u need to stand up for yourself pal this guy has written this on her wall for all to see, he showed no respect to u so u show him non

dont let this guy think he can walk in and take your bird, she will prob fall out with u for abit but secretly she will love it

Â