Lionel Messi

AVFC-Prideofbrum

If he gets another 60 by the end of next week, I might consider him on par with Ronaldo. Maybe.

:lol:

Anyway I think these sort of things separate him as the best in the world.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/brilliant-lionel-messi-pass-v-real-zaragoza/

He's more than a footballer who can put the ball in the net at ridiculous rates, he's a genius and only him can do things like that and draw so many players in and then play a pass that well just isn't on in any way. Even pause it at 0.05 just before he passes it and look at the gaps.

60 goals for Barcelona in 50 games. (strike rate of 1.2)

Barcelona have 10 or 11 games left this season (7 La Liga, 2 or 3 Champions League depending on whether they win their semi and the Copa del Rey final) so I guess the question has to be asked, can the little man score 70?

Gerd Muller had 67 in 49 in all comps in '72-'73, not sure if that's a record though. There's no doubt in my mind that Messi will beat that number, will be interesting to see how he compares to that strike rate next season as I imagine he'll just get better.

I'm not sure it will, some players thrive after becoming a dad. Gabby played some of his best football between fathering is 17th and 18th kids.

Lionel Messi is going to become a father! I wonder whether he was able to get his girlfriend pregnant without help from Xavi and Iniesta?

:P

Good job I wore my corset today, because my sides have just split.

;)

I'm not sure it will, some players thrive after becoming a dad. Gabby played some of his best football between fathering is 17th and 18th kids.

:lol::lol:

Seriously though it is 5 now, all with different women. The man has done well. :crylaugh:

Â