Lionel Messi

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Messi is literally the reason I'm interested in football at all. I could never find the interest to pay attention until I saw him play. He makes football look like art. I saw the whole sport in a new light because of him.

To see him finally win the world cup is truly great, and the fact a Villa player was a major reason why is the icing on the cake.

• Like 1

Just watched it again. 

He’s played so many big games but that is a stunning performance in the biggest one of them all. 

The perfect end to a truly incredible career. 

Privilege is such a crap word these days. 

It’s been all mine to watch this guy. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

He's basically completed football.  Incredible to witness him from the age of 17 to now.  By the age of 19 I was pretty sure he was the greatest talent ever, then to score 800 goals, win every trophy in the game, it's unreal.  Hopefully he pays Emi back and signs for Villa.

That's really the only thing Maradona has on him right now. Leading a smaller team to glory.

It's feels Surreal. One of the greatest stories ever. It feels like a Japanese Anime. It's took 25 years for Ash Ketchum to get the title of top trainer in the Pokémon world. Naruto got his Hokage title. 

Messi completing Football to win the World Cup at the age of 35, is stuff of dreams.

🐐

• Like 1

15 hours ago, messi11 said:

It's feels Surreal. One of the greatest stories ever. It feels like a Japanese Anime. It's took 25 years for Ash Ketchum to get the title of top trainer in the Pokémon world. Naruto got his Hokage title

🐐

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Messi is 8.6 Million likes away from the Most-liked Instagram posts ever! (Currently Older @world_record_egg with 56.2 Mil) 
In just 21 hours since posting, its is currently the 7th most liked post in the history of the internet (Including all platforms).
He is 12.7Million likes away from being the most liked Post on the internet of all time!

Unbelievable 

• 5 weeks later...
Â