Lionel Messi

AVFC-Prideofbrum

I'm not sure it will, some players thrive after becoming a dad. Gabby played some of his best football between fathering is 17th and 18th kids.

:lol::lol:

Seriously though it is 5 now, all with different women. The man has done well. :crylaugh:

To befair, if you are intent on having kids then this is the best way to go about it. Have loads by different woman, preferably in different countries.

The Genghis Model.

I'm not sure it will, some players thrive after becoming a dad. Gabby played some of his best football between fathering is 17th and 18th kids.

Seriously though it is 5 now, all with different women. The man has done well. :crylaugh:

i dont know about that! the 1st 2 are proper dogs dinners and the 3rd one looks a bit weird

thegirls1.jpg

messi's missus -

Antonella.jpg

At the time when it first hit the headlines we had a long debate on here as to whether they are attractive or not. The one in the middle is a stunnah. I seem to rememeber the common consensus on here was that they were hounds.

At the time when it first hit the headlines we had a long debate on here as to whether they are attractive or not. The one in the middle is a stunnah. I seem to rememeber the common consensus on here was that they were hounds.

though you found that sha fan attractive as well. Whatever floats your boat :P

messi's missus -

Antonella.jpg

She is really cute.

messi's missus -

Antonella.jpg

She is really cute.

It's a man

Â