Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

Some of the glitches are starting to detract from the game. Max von Sydow just gave me the anti-dragon potion but apparently it's bugged and you don't actually get the 25% dragon melee attack resistance perk upon drinking it. :|

so I started playing today, didn't stop for 8 hours, just finished up for the night now.

What a game! I'm on level 8 and I'm a dark elf, pretty adept at clubbing people with a big-ass orc battle axe and/or setting them on fire.

A truly magnificent game, can't wait to get up tomorrow and continue playing.

Also, this:

halolz-dot-com-skyrim-physics-bitchimahorse.jpg

now makes a lot of sense :lol:

I cant see how you could enjoy the game if you are just levelling up like that though.

I played 120 hours on my other character really exploring skyrim and finishing tons of quests. I restarted because a glitch stopped me from completing the story mode. I leveled up really quickly to essentially get to where I was in my last game skills wise. Once I finish the story I'll probably roam around again and enjoy the game more.

I have avoided playing this since Christmas, been so busy but really want to get back into it and carry on.

I spent so long clearing caves etc I have only just got to Greybeards to learn shouts and already racked up 70 hours.

done lots of misc quests and begun some major ones like joining Dark Brotherhood.

I accept ALL quests no matter how large or small. From what I remember I have over 50 active. complete headfuck.

It annoys me how stupid your computer controlled companions are. J'zargo was tailing along helping me in a quest. We successfully negotiated the tricky boss fight, then he decided to walk off a mountain ledge and kill himself, with all my gear on him.

I'm carrying around two quest items I can't drop. One is for a quest I already turned in, the other one is an active quest that I can't turn in. Frustrating.

That piss me off no end. Got 10 kgs of musical instruments from a Bard's college quest that apparently I have to carry until the end of time itself.

It annoys me how stupid your computer controlled companions are. J'zargo was tailing along helping me in a quest. We successfully negotiated the tricky boss fight, then he decided to walk off a mountain ledge and kill himself, with all my gear on him.

I get what you mean. I have Lydia following me at the moment (what a great pack horse that woman makes) and without fail creeping through the caves and dungeons she will stumble into every single trap in the place, subsequently alerting every baddie from Whiterun to Solitude.

That said, I can't get enough of 'I'm sworn to carry your burdens!'

OMG I was carefully walking across those floor tiles that shoot fire up if you step on the wrong one. I get about half way, then a huge explosion of fire hits me and I turn around and just see Lydia standing on the **** block being hit by fire and not moving. I was so astonished how stupid she was.

64 Hours in, only level 36 and still not started the mission that makes the dragons appear (bleak falls barrow i think?). Leaving the main story until last and just wandering round picking up random missions and quests as I go, just started cutting down my misc quests list as it was getting out of hand.

Absolutely love this beast of a game. Probably my favourite game ever created so far.

Â