SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

By the way, I'll take a whole shitload of Julie's posts and tweets than page after page of the same old bollocks about how shit the board are.

So, people are allowed to post an opinion, only if it suits you?

That is pretty cool.

P.S, the board is shit.

if N'Zogbia said like "something happening soon!" or something like that then obviously that should be put on here sharpish ....but some of the stuff is just ridiculous (i.e. the questions about wigan)

Really?!!

If a player dared post something like that BEFORE a deal had been finalised - I very much doubt Villa would sign him!!

This isn't Tottenham Hotspur and Harry Rednapp we're dealing with you know.

Aston Villa Football Club do things professionally and properly behind closed doors!

By the way, I'll take a whole shitload of Julie's posts and tweets than page after page of the same old bollocks about how shit the board are.

That is pretty cool.

P.S, the board is shit.

Oh this bullshit again.

He talked about his preferences, not about preventing people from offering opinions, **** retarded or otherwise.

if N'Zogbia said like "something happening soon!" or something like that then obviously that should be put on here sharpish ....but some of the stuff is just ridiculous (i.e. the questions about wigan)

Also you just don't get it do you.

The player has been given a few days off to go to Dubai because he's supposedly been "overtrained" according to Whelan.... yeah right whatever!

While his team mates go on a tour of Austria this week.

He's tweeted he IS in Dubai BTW.

During the trip to Dubai he's kinda saying a farewell to a Wigan fan... did it sound like he was going back to the DW even in the short term?

Of course if any deals in the offing fall through, then he may have no choice but either way this sounds like it's coming

to a conclusion.

THAT's THE POINT I WAS MAKING!!

That is pretty cool.

P.S, the board is shit.

Actually genius, I'm arguing that Julie should be allowed to post twitter conent. So I'm in support of people posting what they wish.

The board may well be shit, but nowhere near as shit as hearing about it in every other post.

Really?!!

If a player dared post something like that BEFORE a deal had been finalised - I very much doubt Villa would sign him!!

This isn't Tottenham Hotspur and Harry Rednapp we're dealing with you know.

Aston Villa Football Club do things professionally and properly behind closed doors!

Well I'm sure he'd delete 12 minutes later....but in that time, plenty people would have seen it and commented....could not even be about Villa ;)

Okay, different example, Mat Kendrick "read development on N'Zogbia, fee close to being agreed" etc...

I'm just saying...it was just that one post, it was basically an opinion of a Wigan fan?? It's like me coming on here and saying

"Was listening to talksport and a Wigan fan came onto talksport and said they think N'Zogbia will leave Wigan!!!!!!!"

hardly newsworthy is it? we all know that anyway. All I was saying, there needs to be some sort of line between actual possible information and just pointless tweet that means nothing?

can people stop posting every blooming twitter update. driving me mad
I'd like to see Twitter banned as a source of speculation.

Actually, I'd like to see Twitter banned, full stop, but that's another issue.

Why did you sign up to it then? @MooneyGlory1888

Twitter is just another vehicle for posting messages and opinion much like a forum such as oh I dunno VT.

If JulieB wants to post stuff from twitter that is connected to the thread ie Charles Nzogbia then I dont see why she shouldnt.

And if you still dont like it then there is an easy way round it, dont read or just ignore the posts.

I'm arguing that Julie should be allowed to post twitter conent.

It's not just me though...

Die Hard Villain got his information about McLeish may not be flying out to HK until tomorrow because of his daughter's graduation

(unconfirmed) because Mat Kendrick has tweeted that info from Hong Kong

However people's snobbery on VT over Twitter means he's not going to mention where he got the info from!

Are people really saying it's OK to post a B'ham Evening Mail article from a journalist, but it's somehow a guilty pleasure posting a tweet from the same journalist.

It's ridiculous!

Okay, different example, Mat Kendrick "read development on N'Zogbia, fee close to being agreed" etc...

Are you for real as well?

Someone complained when I posted a tweet to me personally from a journo saying EXACTLY that last week.

Like I say it appears to me some people just wanna turn this into one big Villa Moan.

Be careful of what you wish for!

I'm arguing that Julie should be allowed to post twitter conent.

It's not just me though...

Die Hard Villain got his information about McLeish may not be flying out to HK until tomorrow because of his daughter's graduation

(unconfirmed) because Mat Kendrick has tweeted that info from Hong Kong

However people's snobbery on VT over Twitter means he's not going to mention where he got the info from!

Are people really saying it's OK to post a B'ham Evening Mail article from a journalist, but it's somehow a guilty pleasure posting a tweet from the same journalist.

It's ridiculous!

Keep up the good work Julie. You've been one of most upbeat posters on here for years, and your twitter posts give us a wider look at what the world in general is thinking about Villa related subjects.

Yes I did post that Julie. It is unconfirmed. But so are the rumours that Nzogbia will sign within 24 hours. This is a speculation thread. I personally don't see the harm in posting twitter links that has some relevance to the Nzogbia situation.

Point I'm making is that you didn't mention you got the info off twitter because then for some reason it becomes downgraded information.

Like Mat Kendrick has tweeted this morning from HK about other things including that there's "No official update on N'Zogbia from over there yet"

Downgrade Alert then!

Are you for real as well?

Someone complained when I posted a tweet to me personally from a journo saying EXACTLY that last week.

Like I say it appears to me some people just wanna turn this into one big Villa Moan.

Be careful of what you wish for!

That wasn't me. If you posted something in 30 minutes with a tweet from Tim/mat saying N'Zogbia is close. I would not complain, It's not about twitter, that's not the point, it's the stuff posted.

As explaining for the 50th time, you tweeted an opinion of a fan, absolutely meaningless but you posted as if it had any sort of significance....that was the point. Not where it's from just the actual information itself. It was just pointless.

Everybody in football knows N'Zogbia will leave Wigan. I just don't think a post basically stating 'a women thinks N'Zogbia will leave' really needs to be said does it?

it's not twitter itself, it's the posts of twitter that have absolutely no meaning whatsoever. Please read what I'm saying. I'm not saying don't post twitter stuff, I enjoy it, I like twitter. I'm just saying don't post pointless information.

I think you could be the most positive person in the world....A hour on this site and you will go away thinking about ending it all.

It really is depressing reading this forum....You're not allowed to say anything positive people will rip your post apart for it.

Everybody in football knows N'Zogbia will leave Wigan. I just don't think a post basically stating 'a women thinks N'Zogbia will leave' really needs to be said does it?

THAT wasn't the point. It seemed to me like the player HIMSELF was saying this is coming to a conclusion imminently because I ain't coming back to Wigan!!

I couldn't give a flying fig what Sophie from Wigan thinks TBH!!

I think you could be the most positive person in the world....A hour on this site and you will go away thinking about ending it all.

It really is depressing reading this forum....You're not allowed to say anything positive people will rip your post apart for it.

*awaits usual response of "you mean no one is allowed to have a different opinion to you snaaaarf"*