SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Do you know, I'm on nights, got up at 12.45 to watch the F1 qually , went back to bed and just got up - to find 14 pages have been put on arguing that Zogbia is going to go to Sunderland and that means we are all doomed.

And why I ask, has there been an announcement ? , has Zogbia said he will only move there ? - no.

It's because a Sunderland fan - like you and I, put on a website that "NZogbia has made it clear that he only wants to come to Sunderland and has no intention of signing for Villa.

Therefore, I am going to post my next post, and watch the world of football go into turmoil

Unbelievable news everyone - I don't usually put stuff like this on here as it only gets shot down, but I am 100% confident this is true, my source has no reason to lie - he is friends with Gordan Cowans , and has it from the horses mouth.

The reason for the hold ups is we have got much bigger fish to fry.

Tevez has made it clear to Man City owners that he does not want to go to Corinthians or Real Madrid. He has lived in London and manchester, he liked them both but really enjoys Birmingham and its multi-culture. His advisors are trying to thrash out a deal at the moment.

But that is not all.

Cesc fabregas has told Arsenal he wants to leave. barca have said they will not pay the 40m asking price, and Villa have asked his advisors would he be interested coming to Villa. it is not definately yes- but he has requested to speak to us.

and

We have enquired about both Gary Cahill's availability , and also Scott Dann. We are prepared to offer up to 20m for each player and negotiations have started.

As I say, I am only quoting my source, but he has no reason to lie. :!:

Unbelievable news everyone - I don't usually put stuff like this on here as it only gets shot down, but I am 100% confident this is true, my source has no reason to lie - he is friends with Gordan Cowans , and has it from the horses mouth.

The reason for the hold ups is we have got much bigger fish to fry.

Tevez has made it clear to Man City owners that he does not want to go to Corinthians or Real Madrid. He has lived in London and manchester, he liked them both but really enjoys Birmingham and its multi-culture. His advisors are trying to thrash out a deal at the moment.

But that is not all.

Cesc fabregas has told Arsenal he wants to leave. barca have said they will not pay the 40m asking price, and Villa have asked his advisors would he be interested coming to Villa. it is not definately yes- but he has requested to speak to us.

and

We have enquired about both Gary Cahill's availability , and also Scott Dann. We are prepared to offer up to 20m for each player and negotiations have started.

As I say, I am only quoting my source, but he has no reason to lie. :!:

About as funny as Gina Yashere.

I really can't think of another player I'd be happy for us to sign for the left wing either.

Not a single other player you'd be happy with on the left-wing?

Messi? ;)

Haha, yes yes. I should perhaps have added the word 'realistic' in there somewhere.

They also saying hes having medical in the nxt 24hours mmm could this be it ?? [PLEASE] :)

ASTON VILLA’S £10M N’ZOGBIA COUP

Charles N'Zogbia will undergo his Aston Villa medical in the next 24 hours

Sunday July 24,2011

By John Richardson

Have your say(0)

CHARLES N’ZOGBIA will interrupt a four-day break in Dubai to complete his £10million move to Aston Villa.

An agreement was finally reached last night for the Wigan winger, after Villa had originally refused to up their £9m bid, and he will undergo his medical in the next 24 hours.

New Villa boss Alex McLeish will next try to sign West Ham midfielder Scott Parker, providing the Hammers lower their £8m asking price.