SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Cheers for clearing that up Diehard/Bicks

That journo (supposedly) still reckons behind closed doors Wigan & Villa have reached an agreement. CAUTION though

this could be tosh... so Don't shoot me for daring to post this... but I have heard that Villa insist on media blackouts whilst transfer negotiations go on

KKFootball1

@KKFootball1 @ASTVIL123 Villa don't like to disclose information unless it's more or less done. He could still reject personal terms.

KKFootball1 KKFootball

@ASTVIL123 Not if he (Whelan) knows noone else is interested. Avfc ask him to keep quiet or they pull out. Wigan then left with unhappy player. #avfc

KKFootball1 KKFootball

Bellamy to #avfc is not true. Avfc will not pay 85k a week. #avfc #mcfc

Ahh, kkfootball. I believe my bullshitometer registered a '20' out of 10 for him.

He's promised to lock himself in a room for 3 days and play Duran Duran records non stop...if Zog isn't ours

in the next few weeks.

Ahh, kkfootball. I believe my bullshitometer registered a '20' out of 10 for him.

He's promised to lock himself in a room for 3 days and play Duran Duran records non stop...if Zog isn't ours

in the next few weeks.

So basically a normal week in the life of kkfootball.

I really don't understand why people buy this crap from nobodies on Twitter. Anyone could set up a Twitter account and post stuff about proposed transfers all over the press saying they are close and "next few days..."

Its bollocks, its not ITK its educated guesses at best, some not even that educated. Its utter tripe.

villa never do anything easy... every summer it's same... one transfer that runs, runs, runs.

hardly.

its only been ongoing for about 3 weeks.

its been pretty quick so far to get us to this stage.

now if you want a proper long-running transfer, Fabregas to Barcelona has been ongoing for 4 YEARS.

Can we just agree on £9.5m and announce the fee an undisclosed.

Than Whelan can blab to the press how he got what he thought was a good price for Zog and we can release a statement saying me paid a fair price in our eyes. Then everyone's happy.

No, because we think £9m is a fair price.

Why should we pay 500,000 pounds more that what we think is fair, and that the seller (Whelan) also really knows is fair.

in the next few weeks.

So basically a normal week in the life of kkfootball.

I really don't understand why people buy this crap from nobodies on Twitter. Anyone could set up a Twitter account and post stuff about proposed transfers all over the press saying they are close and "next few days..."

Its bollocks, its not ITK its educated guesses at best, some not even that educated. Its utter tripe.

Just as anyone could set up a profile on here and call themselves Mysteryman?

Just listened to interview on OS with McLeish & he said players are flying out on Saturday, didn't say HE was though.

Hopefully he'll be staying a couple more days to sort out "the one quality transfer" before he has another look at the squad.

now if you want a proper long-running transfer, Fabregas to Barcelona has been ongoing for 4 YEARS.

To be fair though, that is to Arsenals credit.

Had Fabregas been a Villa player he would have been out the door quicker than lager turns to piss

I'll be gutted if we miss out on this one. This is so straight forward it's untrue. We know how much they want, we've got the money, the player wants to come, We have a gaping left hand side hole.

I understand negotiating but honestly does any not think it would be more beneficial to have the signing on the plane than play hard ball over £1m?

To be fair though, that is to Arsenals credit.

Had Fabregas been a Villa player he would have been out the door quicker than lager turns to piss

That's nothing, Robbie Keane has been coming to Villa for over 10 years :D

I understand negotiating but honestly does any not think it would be more beneficial to have the signing on the plane than play hard ball over £1m?

Yes. Definitely.

Especially if Everton sell to Arsenal in the next few days!

From being very positive about N'Zogbia coming to us i'm now ready to throw darts at our board.