SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Why do people bash Wigan as a club? To me it's painfully arrogant.

I also don't see why people are bashing Whelan. He's done good in his life, made good appointments where Wigan has managed to stay in the Premier League, as well as identified quite a few gems.

He sees our clueless board get 20 million out of Downing and 15 million out of Young, he must think "oh wait a minute. if those guys are going for that much, I see no reason why N'Zogbia can't be worth more seeing as he one of the main reason why he kept us up."

What do you call people who bash their own club? Still it's nice of you to stick up for Wigan.

The board aren't the club. They're just guys who pull the strings.

I don't really know where the £9m figure came from but if Whelan had actually said to Randy 'yes, we will sell N'Zogbia to you for £9m' and subsequently changed his mind, then yes, he is a bit of a ball sack because he has wasted our time.

However, if nothing was actually agreed between the clubs, the price will simply be the amount at which we are happy to pay and they are happy to sell. That, my friends, is called an open market.

Oh, just to polish off the Whelan hate explanation, last year, he did this.

wigan.jpg

Tosser

Am on phone and trying to work out what it is he did?

The club shop is kitted out in Rangers colours.

Don't know if this has been posted yet but, Charles just said this on his twitter.

I'm not on strike !! I'm training normally, u don't have to read what the Newspapers saying... Its not true !!

From the man himself! Not on strike.

It did take him until 4pm to post that. If i was him, i would have posted that as early as i could. I think its a threat anyway.

I dont like players who do that anyway. Not the type of character we should be investing in... if true of course.

wigan.jpg

Tosser

Can see that now am on laptop lol. What an idiot.

wigan.jpg

Tosser

To be fair because of the trouble at the UEFA Cup final in Manchester all the Rangers fans were sent to the DW Stadium this time around where they had to wait before being bussed to Manchester from there. All he did was put some Rangers merchandise in the club to sell to Rangers fans who were already there waiting to go to the game.

I think that's a bloody good idea and would expect Randy to do the same if it were to happen at VP. Can't see any reason to criticise him whatsoever here.

wigan.jpg

Tosser

To be fair because of the trouble at the UEFA Cup final in Manchester all the Rangers fans were sent to the DW Stadium this time around where they had to wait before being bussed to Manchester from there. All he did was put some Rangers merchandise in the club to sell to Rangers fans who were already there waiting to go to the game.

I think that's a bloody good idea and would expect Randy to do the same if it were to happen at VP. Can't see any reason to criticise him whatsoever here.

Quite.

wigan.jpg

Tosser

Uh-huh............?

Jules N'Somnia. :)

She cant get no sleep.

Oi I had to be up at 5.30AM...to be in Nottingham for 10AM

I'm now in Great Barr with family waiting to go to Walsall game

Am absolutely cream crackered as well....what a trek.. still got paid for it all though 8)

If I nod off someone will have to kick me!

Pete Colley on SSN just now reporting live from the Bescott for our friendly tonight. Alex McLeish gave up his time for an interview and said that he'd like to add 'one name' before the Hong Kong tour but said chances of Nzgbia looked 'pretty slim' at the moment. He also said there was a 'list' of targets so that we don't 'get caught short' if targets didn't work out.