SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

nah, we are the ultimate selling club

look at how arry is holding on to his best player, while we just bend over and touch our toes

Modric has about 4 years left on his contract, Young had 1 and Downing 2. Can you not see the difference?

Some ITK has said we have tabled a £3.5m offer for Bellamy. Don't believe it, but thought I would post it anyway.

No way we can match his 80K a week.

i dont think we'd have to. at his age and the fact he's not played in the top flight for a while im sure he'll take whatevers on offer

That'll be Johnson...Cracking young prospect. Has a bright future.

That's him. Just looked him up on OS.

Daniel Johnson. He's fearless!

Took him about 5 minutes to settle down then he was off with his flying dreadlocks in toe.

Really impressed with the all the youngsters tonight though.

That'll be Johnson...Cracking young prospect. Has a bright future.

That's him. Just looked him up on OS.

Daniel Johnson. He's fearless!

Took him about 5 minutes to settle down then he was off with his flying dreadlocks in toe.

Really impressed with the all the youngsters tonight though.

I have seen a little bit of him...Good talent. A little too ealry for him, but tonights game was good for his development. He'll have a good future with us in time i'm sure.

look at how arry is holding on to his best player, while we just bend over and touch our toes

Modric has about 4 years left on his contract, Young had 1 and Downing 2. Can you not see the difference?

Well yes the difference is that Spuds Board and 'Arry can actually organise a piss up in a brewery???

Some ITK has said we have tabled a £3.5m offer for Bellamy. Don't believe it, but thought I would post it anyway.

He's turned us down three times, IIRC.

When he left Newcastle in 05, Blackburn in 06 and Livepool in 07 -when we had MON, who he had played under at Celtic during his loan spell.

If Hughes was here, maybe but can't see it. And I'm not sure I want it, anyway. He's 30+, on massive wages and carrying a long term knee injury that needs to be nursed.

Well yes the difference is that Spuds Board and 'Arry can actually organise a piss up in a brewery???

They finished 4th which allowed them to tie their players down while the club was very much on an up. Modric, Bale etc...will all be gone within the next 2 years.

They finished 4th which allowed them to tie their players down while the club was very much on an up. Modric, Bale etc...will all be gone within the next 2 years.

True which is something that MON threatened to do but just couldn't quite manage!