SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

I can appreciate wy Whelan has "moved the goalposts" with regards to the transfer fee, it's his duty to do what is best for his club. However to come out in the press and seem exasperated as to why we won't just hand over the extra million and make us look like morons I cannot abide. There was no need for him to share information with the press, he just looks like a fat tool now.

Why bye bye N'Zogbia??

Because signing N'Zogbia looks more and more less likely every day.

How does it? It's not like there's clubs competing with us to sign him. It's a one horse race. Just a matter of time really. We're negotiating over £1 million and we're in the favourable position because he's only got 1 year left on contract, and no other clubs are in for him.

It really feels like year in year out transfer windows are exciting times for every club but us. We have to suffer the same frustration every single time!

I work with Stoke, Baggies, Wolves and Blues fans and they all feel Villa have it better than thenm during transfer window.

It really feels like year in year out transfer windows are exciting times for every club but us. We have to suffer the same frustration every single time!

I work with Stoke, Baggies, Wolves and Blues fans and they all feel Villa have it better than thenm during transfer window.

Spot on- this our benchmark and main competitors now under randy. As long as better then them we should be estatic. Get your season tickets before they sell out everyone.

Just pay the extra £1 million! Can't say we havn't been given enough £ in transfer funds this summer! £10 million is a bargain for N'Zogbia, who probably had a better season than Downing this year & is younger. Get it done Eck!

Spot on- this our benchmark and main competitors now under randy. As long as better then them we should be estatic. Get your season tickets before they sell out everyone.

Yes that's what on about, our maybe I was pointing out that all fans of clubs think there team does shite in the transfer window. Bell end

I'd love one :(

I know we have it far better than them in general but I still think they get more exciting transfer windows (with the exception of SHA in this particular window, but they deserve it). Ours are full of false hope, frustration and when we do sign somebody it takes about 10 weeks and the following news headlines , 'deal is on, deal is off, deal is on, deal is off, deal is on, deal is off, deal is on, deal is off, deal is on, deal is off, deal is on, deal is off, deal is on, deal is off, deal is on, deal is off, deal is on, deal is off, deal is on, deal is off.'

Who needs the Zog when you've got Heskey playing on the wing? Awesome!

Our No 27 with the dreadlocks looked good flying down the left wing as well tonight 2nd half.

Almost scored a cracking goal had it not been for a great save.

Well at least Whelan is trying to keep his best players, unlike our owner

What utter nonsense. Wigan will sell if we pay the asking price just as we did when Liverpool met ours for Downing. Anything for a moan eh?

Well at least Whelan is trying to keep his best players, unlike our owner

And let him go for free when his contract runs out and have none of that money to re-invest? It's not like Young was ever going to sign another contract for us, we probably tried to get him to sign an extension but it wouldn't of happened. I'm pleased we've made the money we have from these sales.