Snow Watch!

trekka

My mates website he has it tuned to Redditch at the moment but its all me and my mates use as its bloody accurate, hes going to set it for Villa Park this week. Its updates ever 4 hours as the weather can change very quick just because of a change in wind.

Check out his storm chasing pics as he does it for fun in all his spare time, he even runs tours during hurricane season :lol:

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 7-8 inches down at least - oh the joys of working from home means no slacking for some of us

Same here (7-8 inches and the home working bit), at least my daughters school is open today, could do without the constant stream of cartoons all day again

Continuing to come down by me, if not even heavier. It's sticking too.

It's amazing the amount of people that don't have their location included by their avatar, and then post "loads of snow here", as if we're meant to somehow telepathically know where they live!!

About 3 inches or so here, in Macclesfield :P

Ha! They were wrong! Nothing here except for a few teeny tiny flakes. Methinks we had sleet overnight as it aint settling. Looking at Rain Today, looking like there's a big band slowly but surely on its way down (I'm on the South Coast).

About 7-8 inches down at least - oh the joys of working from home means no slacking for some of us

Same here (7-8 inches and the home working bit), at least my daughters school is open today, could do without the constant stream of cartoons all day again

Just got back from dropping the little one off at school, a bit easier than yesterday and as such have the sort of guilty thoughts that I should try and get in the office even though I live in the sticks, it will take over 2 hours and I can do everything I want from home.

Wierd how the human mind works......

Oh and its going to chuck it down with snow later as well

Ha! They were wrong! Nothing here except for a few teeny tiny flakes. Methinks we had sleet overnight as it aint settling. Looking at Rain Today, looking like there's a big band slowly but surely on its way down (I'm on the South Coast).

There is a band coming in from the east :lol:

marching-band.jpg

Continuing to come down by me, if not even heavier. It's sticking too.

It's amazing the amount of people that don't have their location included by their avatar, and then post "loads of snow here", as if we're meant to somehow telepathically know where they live!!

About 3 inches or so here, in Macclesfield :P

I said in my previous post!

Ended up getting pretty nothing in the end, lucky if we got an inch (in Boldmere/Wylde Green, Jon!)

Â