Snow Watch!

trekka

i'm in town (on livery street) and it is just starting to snow here, very very very lightly

I wouldnt even call it snow....more like a few random snow flakes falling from the sky....then again I suppose that would make it snow wouldn't it

no doubt it is more than enough to stop the traffic when I wanto go home

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slowly building up by me. It's not hammering down with snow, but it's been pretty constant for the last hour and a half.

I reckon you must only live bout a mile away from me. I'm a 2 minute walk from the Rose and Crown pub on Gravelly Lane.

Slowly building up by me. It's not hammering down with snow, but it's been pretty constant for the last hour and a half.

I reckon you must only live bout a mile away from me. I'm a 2 minute walk from the Rose and Crown pub on Gravelly Lane.

Im about 5 miles from there and can describe exactly the same conditions.

Probably about a 7/8 minute walk. Take it you are right by Gravelly Hill Chippy then?

I'm literally about a minute walk from Wylde Green train station.

Gravelly Lane (Not Hill ), but yeah. It's been coming down steady for a couple of hours now. Apparently Four Oaks has been hit hard which is only a couple of miles further north.

Watching a blizzard like storm hit us now - the people over the road who spent ages clearing the drive - what a waste eh?

Patrick - surprised re Shottingham - not a million miles away from us either and its pretty damned deep stuff over here

Â