Snow Watch!

trekka

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More snow in Macc. Another 2 inches my guess. Very nice. Love it. Sadly, not enough to stop me driving to work though. Seems the proper stuff really isn't making it over the peak district, FTL.

I presume you won't be going for your jog then Ian?

:-) - might give it a miss Mark.

Jon - surprised it hasn't moved across

even in Sheffield city centre its about 6 inches deep apparently. Our place is cut off completely,too deep for 4x4's, luckily I have beer and bread and cheese - job done.

I presume you won't be going for your jog then Ian?

:-) - might give it a miss Mark.

Jon - surprised it hasn't moved across

even in Sheffield city centre its about 6 inches deep apparently. Our place is cut off completely,too deep for 4x4's, luckily I have beer and bread and cheese - job done.

I think it tried Ian. Deeper in Macc than Manchester. The Cat and Fiddle Road from Macc to Buxton is closed again, and it's heavy up there. It's deepish in places in Macc. Sadly I live in the town centre, and have much less excuse for a snow day ....

So what are my chances of getting a train tomorrow from Notts to Liverpool seeing as it has to go through Sheffield and Manchester? I'm guessing zero...

All are cancelled at the moment mate. The missus catches one that comes from Notts and none are running this morning

So what are my chances of getting a train tomorrow from Notts to Liverpool seeing as it has to go through Sheffield and Manchester? I'm guessing zero...

All are cancelled at the moment mate. The missus catches one that comes from Notts and none are running this morning

Yeah I'd spotted that this morning, can't see it getting better between now and the morning really...

Had to park almost a mile away from my house last night as the two hill raises on the lane were slippery sheet ice... wunderbar, nice traipsing home carrying a heap of clothes for a mile. Bloody snow. :x

Had to park almost a mile away from my house last night as the two hill raises on the lane were slippery sheet ice... wunderbar, nice traipsing home carrying a heap of clothes for a mile. Bloody snow. :x

This is what happens when you live near tewksbury rather than some where nice like cheltenham :P

Yeah I'd spotted that this morning, can't see it getting better between now and the morning really...

Most bizzare. Manchester and Scouserpool are largely fine.

I'd guess the problem lies more at the Notts side of things.

Â