Snow Watch!

trekka

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a fuckton of the stuff near me, ranging from around 15cm to 30cm. Not looking forward to work tomorrow as we're refitting/stocking a new retail outlet and will be dependent on timely deliveries to do so. Fat chance of that happening...

Anyone living in Bradford, to let me know what to expext when I get there tomorrow, we have got no snow in Preston

MJMooney is your man for Bradford, but on Look Leeds - oops Look North they were showing about 4 inches of snow around there in places. Just been into Sheffield and while the roads are free of snow(ish) there is a bit of black ice around

Got about 30 cm outside right now, though we have closer to 50cm fall on the ground. the weather has just been weird here in central Canada and it was warm out a few days and melted some. Was around -18 the other day but nothing to bad yet. -40 is just around the bend though! I justh ope theres no -55 days this year

Bout 3/4inches here in Eastern Cumbria absolutely freezing cold & it's started snowing again.

Pennine Fells have protected us from the worst coming over from Northumberland areas though.

I live in Northumberland and we have had an absolute shit load of snow, must be about 8-10 inches, a load more to come and it is freezing cold.

Just wish it was Christmas day and it would be all nice and christmasy, instead it is now just a pain in the ass

Â