Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Goal: - Warnock very poor in build up to corner. At corner Collins was ball watching and let Ngog go.

Second goal: - Looked offside by Warnock needs to let the official do his job and stop wasting time waving his arm in the air. Get in there an make a challenge.

Overall:- Not very entertaining watching us pass the ball around in our defense then hoofing it long. Vast improvement needed.

Why do our players look like they can hardly keep their feet? Doesn't seem to be affecting Liverpool but it looks like we are playing on ice & them on grass?!

Only thing i can think of is their players have more experience & know how to play it in these conditions. They are making us look like clowns & both their best players arn't even playing :shock:

It has been a long while since i have seen such a shockingly bad performance as that 1st half. The players look completely non-plussed about it too.. not comfortable seeing James Collins laughing & sharing jokes when we are 2-0 down & playing like a conference side?!

I fear for us this season i really do... Hope i'm wrong

**** hell - Ciaran, liven up you **** something other.

Not my words, the words of Jonathon Hogg - who also looks like he might knock Ireland out at half time.

If he does, I didn't see it.

At least someone gives a ****.

Right

I am slagged off on here left right and centre

BUT CAN YOU ALL FINALLY SEE WHAT THE FECK IS HAPPENING AT OUR CLUB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have all sounded like a typical domestic abuse victim "I can change him - it can get better"

Well fecking learn quick - it IS NOT going to get better.

We will take a beating and a beating and a beating until we finally die !

I was LAUGHED at last week for saying this club is being asset stripped and RL and GK are media spinning you all.

Well, tonight was the final evidence for me - and it is sod all to do with this game.

"We will only appoint the best for this club"

WELL IT SEEMS NEWCASTLE WANTED THE AJAX MANAGER MORE THAN US DIDN'T IT

I've said - I feel sorry for Houllier - is the Graham Turner in all this - he will get all the blame when it falls apart. Whilst around him we sell all our players.

Fecking discgraceful and the WORST I have felt as a Villa fan since May 1986. At least in all the DOL years I had hope that when Ellis went it would get better.

Well now, I have no hope

(saving grace - I was going tonight but couldn't even get my car off my drive yesterday so decided it was too dangerous - coupled with I was going to go to Eastlands - well they can feck right off !)

EDIT

OVER-REACTION - IT IS DECEMBER 6TH AND WE ARE 5TH FROM BOTTOM AND TWO NIL DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up you bloody idiot !

One of the most daft things I've read on here in a very long time.

WHY

did he not start with Cuellar seriously

**** numpty persisting with the chucklebrothers how many freeheaders were they given in the first half collins is a clown.

i can only hope cuellar isnt match fit so he didnt wanna chance it