Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the owrst 45 minutes i have seen in a long time utter **** shit.

why pass the ball 20 yards into their half and repeatedly whack it back to our defenders whn there are people moving for the ball?

downing has been doing it shit loads recently, luke young also, what a load of **** shit so far.

take hogg off, i only know he is playing because i saw his shirt ( he was no where near the **** ball though). ireland has shown some decent passes but **** hell, either he gets himself a pair of **** bollocks or i would let the cnut rot in the reserves.

put downing in the middle and albrighton on the right, fonz up front with carew and gabby on the left. we have lost the middle of the park anyway so at least we wont be any worse off.

i really do **** dispair at the moment.

i wonder if randy actually bothers going at the moment, if he did he could see that things are going shit.

we need an enforcer in the middle of the park, i know people are out at the moment but really, things are **** shit and we need proper **** players.

**** ireland off, he has had chance after chance, yes i see the odd good pass but so **** what? i bet as sure as shit i could string a few good passes together in a game if all i had to do was **** stand there like a **** slap headed rabbit in a head light

im **** annoyed

If you didn't notice already i don't like Houllier, 1 he's French, 2 he's a shit manager, 3 he is to old, 4 he hasn't got a scooby what we are doing, all he knows is 4-5-1, 4-5-1 etc, etc, boring, watch out next week against WBA, we are going down.......

From Champions League challengers to Championship team in 6 months, **** off Houllier and take that clearing in the woods McAlister with you.

He's not even had a transfer window and has got more walking wounded than the red cross at the moment. :| What a ridiculous complete over reaction.

Let's see where we are at the end of the season.

Watching on Spanish tv. "Worst performance by any team in the premier so far this season"..according to Spanish commentary. Pretty damning observation. We're rubbish tonight and if Houllier persists with both Hogg and Clark in the middle we won't get bugger all from this match. H. needs to bring on a striker now. Our defence is a shambles.....What has gone wrong????

If i was on fm, i'd put on the fonz for ireland, and cuellar for collins. That's why i'm 2nd in the league in my first season! Don't question my credentials :lol:

I just said exactly the same thing to my mate. Why are managers scared nowdays to make these kinda decisions. It cant do any worse!

From Champions League challengers to Championship team in 6 months, **** off Houllier and take that clearing in the woods McAlister with you.

He's not even had a transfer window and has got more walking wounded than the red cross at the moment. :| What a ridiculous complete over reaction.

Let's see where we are at the end of the season.

By then it will probably be too late.

They players don't give a **** and the buck stops with the manager. I don't how much more of this shit we have to take before Houllier has had enough time.

I mean I'm all for giving managers plenty of time to shape their squad but that doesn't mean we can go on playing like this for a year.

This really feels like the last days of DOL and deadly.

can someone please tell me why there is only like 5 villa fans there?

and, why are we so god damn bad? !

Suprised about the crowd given how I keep reading how much better and how much more entertaining our football is this season.

I bet you enjoy watching us lose don't you?

clearing in the woods.

are you joking pal?

i absolutely hate watching us loose.

Not you mate, the smug git that hates Houllier who posted after you.